Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Hope everyone had a fine Tuesday, I sort of skipped Monday, but I'm back, no getting rid of me...
088af9d6c1de71b793a04f9f4b25552d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish that I could claim credit for that artistic masterpiece, but I can't. I just searched THE GOOGLE for "burning paperwork" and it was the 4th returned image.

The question is: how did THE GOOGLE know that I wanted an image with a hat?
I think that THE GOOGLE might be psychic!!!!

Dang, and it really looked like your work!

Google knows when you are sleeping; it knows when you're awake...

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Michael :)
Loved your ensamble today! Great hat and amazing coat and shoes.
I envy your closet space! (Guessing you don't have everything piled up in a shed)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Cristina. I just discovered the coat and shoes yesterday. I have a small clothes room and a closet, but I'm running out of space. Ha ha. Time to thin the herd or I may be needing the shed.

Michael

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That is beautiful. The photo exudes kind of hint of blue in the hat. Does it look like that in person?

Thanks, Matt. I'd say it is a slightly cool shade of grey - maybe a touch of blue, but probably not as much in natural light as it looks in the photo.

Lovin some Stat this morning! Nice pin, is it the true 4 engine Boeing stratoliner? Nice Color David!

Cheers, Red.

Yes, the pin is a vintage TWA Stratoliner. Not original to the hat of course, my other Stratoliner has the "correct" vintage DC3 pin.

Cheers!
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner