Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
90a49e9de45fafc06d944a3092b9d9de.jpg
6c3a0262622ea477bda6fe13c43b0909.jpg
90a49e9de45fafc06d944a3092b9d9de.jpg

Dobbs today
Have a great every body.

Amos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice Dobbs Amos! You wear it well.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Lock and Co for Brooks Brothers and a very unique 40s two tone tie. My great grandma tailored this suit probably in the 70s when she worked at a local department store that has long been closed. I find her work in local thrift stores from time to time. Neat how things come full circle sometimes!
View attachment 65520

Lock & Co for Brooks Brothers -- That's the make of my current favorite homburg! Out of curiosity -- does yours still have a pricetag?

Rainy days in So-Cal! Thank God -- the drought may finally be ending. Lock & Co. yesterday, D'Aquino for the rain today:

16002985_10102999041848498_5643389034423666512_n.jpg

15977733_10102999041938318_1397947956450429773_n.jpg

16114748_10103000971271918_4191425495568940623_n.jpg
"Into everyone's life a little rain must fall", sung by the Ink Spots, circa 1944. I have been coveting this hat for some time, what does the liner and sweat look like? Is the quality worth looking into? Stay dry my friend, SoCal folks melt in the rain!

I CANNOT STOP wearing this damned Garfinckel's homburg... View attachment 65554
Thanks for all o' the wishes for a speedy return to health. Feeling a fair bit gooder today. (Yippee!).

And @Wesslyn your great grandma could really tailor that sh#&!!! She must've been one bad a$$ dudette. [emoji6]

Happy hatting!

Can't stop?

Will you wear it on a boat?
Would you wear it with a goat?
Do you wear it and then gloat?

Do you wear it in the shower?
Do you wear it and then glower?

I hope you're feeling betterer every minute, Matt!

I don't know why but that hit me as funny. I had to wipe tears out of my eyes:D

It works either way.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Morning chores in a vtg. Adams Pacesetter.

i-cxsxQcn-M.jpg

Bird feeders filled, garbage out for weekly pick-up, a short dog walk and back to sleeping my flu away.

i-BFRcbnb-M.jpg

Enjoy the day folks, Eric -
Beautiful Adam, Eric.

Hope that you kick the crud quickly. Stinks that the best hat time of the year is also the worst for illness.

Here's to good health & good hats!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
And no need to apologize. Gorgeous colors; looks awesome on that noggin. Well done.

Thanks, Bruno.

Oh man -- don't let me near it -- I'll ruin our friendship and try to take it home with me...

Thanks, Blue. You're right... It would be a very ugly cage match.
Of course... you'd win. I am weak and cry easily.

I'm enjoying every view of this cool Hommie! You can change to another next week. We will allow this. Glad you are on the mend.

Thanks Mike.

Can't stop?

Will you wear it on a boat?
Would you wear it with a goat?
Do you wear it and then gloat?

Do you wear it in the shower?
Do you wear it and then glower?

I hope you're feeling betterer every minute, Matt!
Much obliged, Jim.

Those sound like challenges. I think that the answers are (or easily can be) "yes". Do I have to provide photographic evidence?

On the third and fifth, my understanding is a little unclear. Can I gloat and glower while wearing the hat? Or should I remove it beforehand? ;)

Last edited:
Morning chores in a vtg. Adams Pacesetter.

i-cxsxQcn-M.jpg

Bird feeders filled, garbage out for weekly pick-up, a short dog walk and back to sleeping my flu away.

i-BFRcbnb-M.jpg

Enjoy the day folks, Eric -
The Adam is a stunner Eric! Love a little shark gill in the morning! You get to bed and mend, you can put this hat on your night stand and it's healing powers will flow over you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24