Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Black hat day.

53b74b704fedf7eef0506fa1687694de.jpg

Our bunny rabbit Smokie, hopped off this mortal coil this morning at the age of 10 yrs.

a80937d3715cde399bb3660172aa8468.jpg
7f9a2485f88dda441734ede99a1fad77.jpg

Sad day in the house today.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Condolences, Jim. Sincerely.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Looking good as always Wess, the pattern/colours/fabric of that suit look really nice. Great tie too!

Very nice! It's finally starting to get a bit warmer again here, can't wait till the weather's nice enough for straws...

Oooh great colour ribbon and binding!

Another beauty, but of course I expect no less from you ;) Love the brim on this one...
Thanks Celia!

Sonero

Practically Family
Just curious to know how many of you have pre ordered the Stetson Spring/Summer hats already ? They have some really nice hemp offerings this year. Spring/Summer straws is the only thing I lack so I ordered 3...brown turquoise and butterscotch.

By the way the answer to yesterday's riddle of how much I paid for my custom wool felt fedoras in Peru is $14 a piece delivered to me from the mountains to the capital city of Lima. Felt quality on par with Hutmacher Zapf and Christy's top of the line felt.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Just curious to know how many of you have pre ordered the Stetson Spring/Summer hats already ? They have some really nice hemp offerings this year. Spring/Summer straws is the only thing I lack so I ordered 3...brown turquoise and butterscotch.

By the way the answer to yesterday's riddle of how much I paid for my custom wool felt fedoras in Peru is $14 a piece delivered to me from the mountains to the capital city of Lima. Felt quality on par with Hutmacher Zapf and Christy's top of the line felt.

What about the panamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner