Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Daniele, that's really helpful. I've checked out the Tonak website before and they have some really nice looking hats at pretty reasonable prices, but I was reluctant to order any without having seen/felt them in real life...
I had two direct experiences with Tonak and they have been what I expected
I bought five hats, one in wool as gift for my doctor and another very interesting in deep blue but the size in Czech are very generous, so I sold it to a loungers.
This year I have the right size and my choice was weighted by experience with a great satisfaction
If you want to know more about Tonak, send me a line

I like too red on red, maybe the ribbon could be a little bit more dark. Rosso Venezia?

Amos f h

Familiar Face
53572b418ee4cadac895ca17c794f89f.jpg

Stetson Royal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Monday with a pale sun and some fog in the plan
Tonak in grey made in Czech Republic, one of my personal gift for birthday
rvdnpl.jpg

High end production in the heritage of the glorious Johann Hückel´s Söhne
qxv58h.jpg

The proportions are those of Central Europe hats, Steve (mayserwegener) shows, with great class, almost every day
b5r8yo.jpg

The felt is of the highest quality as well as the finishes for a hat formed by machines
I have not used the steam to form it, only I made a little pression on pinches
aniywz.jpg

I must say that the current colors of Tonak production are my favorite of this time
23vbwol.jpg

Keep it up my year dedicated to the purchase of modern hats manufactured at the factory :)

As always I have to say thank for your appreciations on the Saturday Barbisio
Buon Lunedì!
Why do I smell Lavender...? :)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
No one in my family discuss on hats I own, it is a sort of Daniele mania and the gift for my birthday was my money spent for me :rolleyes: It is forbidden give me, as gift, a hat and no one think to do so....they will say to you he has a room full of hats ;)
I'd do the same thing if I could. Not a thing wrong with treating yourself to a gift every now and then. Nice looking hat, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner