Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too kind, thank you. The hat is one of John B Stetson's finest.

What a flatterer you are Sir, I love it.

Your cherry compliment has given me an idea. I'll let my wife see it. Sometimes when we are asked to do an exhibition dance, she will take my hat and put it on her head. I'm going to get her giggling next time she does that by saying: "Don't you take my cherry."

It has it's compensations:
View attachment 68287

Off to bed shortly, but first I have a doctor's appointment for my annual check up. My doctor rides a Triumph bike, I can never resist digging out something from my biking days whenever I go to see him. Here's a crazy mish-mash. An Aloha shirt, a black fedora and a biker leather. What you can't see are the black pants and two tone Gibson shoes. I bet the doctor comments, he always does.
View attachment 68288
I'm sure your Doctor will be suitably amused. He should take your lead on wearing such a fine hat. Maybe you can convert him to the "Fedora Lifestyle".

RJR

Hat-NW Hats-R3.jpg
Northwest Hats SB today.

Sergej, Thanks!

That is gorgeous! Beautiful colour and texture, and I love the darker ribbon with the chunky bow. And the shape of that brim... Beautiful. Great detailed pictures in the other threads as well!
Celia, Thank you! It's has some wear but still hanging in there. :)

Your Echter caused me to exclaim "Eeeekkkk".
Frighteningly nice hat.
Matt, Thanks too! Today I will shock you! :) Fantastic Knox Madison Ave!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
You are too kind, thank you. The hat is one of John B Stetson's finest.

What a flatterer you are Sir, I love it.

Your cherry compliment has given me an idea. I'll let my wife see it. Sometimes when we are asked to do an exhibition dance, she will take my hat and put it on her head. I'm going to get her giggling next time she does that by saying: "Don't you take my cherry."

It has it's compensations:
View attachment 68287

Off to bed shortly, but first I have a doctor's appointment for my annual check up. My doctor rides a Triumph bike, I can never resist digging out something from my biking days whenever I go to see him. Here's a crazy mish-mash. An Aloha shirt, a black fedora and a biker leather. What you can't see are the black pants and two tone Gibson shoes. I bet the doctor comments, he always does.
View attachment 68288
I dress for Dr. visits, too! My GP always has colorful tennis shoes, so I started wearing some flambouyant Vans skater slip-ons and a Hawaiian shirt with a fedora, of course.

I see an endocrinologist every 6 months and he is one snappy dresser. So I started wearing my nicest dress hats and then add slacks, sports jackets, etc, to match the hat I pick out.

It's fun, right? Your clothes, Hawaiian shirts, shoes, etc, are an inspiration for me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran