Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
In a nod to the upcoming record high temp today of around 75 it's the first Panama of the season for me. Ecua-Andino
DSCN0234 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0235 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
In serious need of a ribbon upgrade.
DSCN0243 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0247 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
This will be the last panama day for awhile as we are to return to seasonal temps.
DSCN0232 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Get it while you can,
Michael
Great outfit today. Love the Jacket.
Johnny

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening. I would like to make a late contribution to the thread. After reading about the many grand green hats the past days, I was motivated to wear my vtg. Stetson Stratoliner in pine green felt. It is "Right for Traveling in Style." (Slogan from the vintage magazine advertisements for the Stetson Stratoliner.)

i-wWKcXvF-M.jpg

i-mQHZbbr-M.jpg

i-KN7r7xz-M.jpg

I have a couple of these pine green felts in different versions and I truly love the green felt color.

This afternoon I headed back to work in a Monsavias Cap in a green Dongeal wool.

i-vN5N5jS-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I don't think you could get upstaged in that outfit. Impeccable. I hope you had a good time! What make is the hat?
You are too kind, thank you. The hat is one of John B Stetson's finest.
I've the pics of your car, so I understand the concern. But I'd say the driver is finely matched to the splendid automobile!
What a flatterer you are Sir, I love it.
The whole hat is extraordinary, but that double layered bow... that's the cherry on top of the sundae.
Your cherry compliment has given me an idea. I'll let my wife see it. Sometimes when we are asked to do an exhibition dance, she will take my hat and put it on her head. I'm going to get her giggling next time she does that by saying: "Don't you take my cherry."
Hey everyone! I'm really getting tired of the wind. .
It has it's compensations:
windy brolly.jpg

Off to bed shortly, but first I have a doctor's appointment for my annual check up. My doctor rides a Triumph bike, I can never resist digging out something from my biking days whenever I go to see him. Here's a crazy mish-mash. An Aloha shirt, a black fedora and a biker leather. What you can't see are the black pants and two tone Gibson shoes. I bet the doctor comments, he always does.
shirts 179.JPG

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Whippet Wednesday. With all the recent discussion on the eBay thread about Whippets, consider this an advertisement. Anyone interested in a nice 7 3/8 Royal Whippet. call 1-800-MOR-MONY and ask for Bama.
View attachment 68262 View attachment 68263
That's a crazy hat, Greg.

I called the number. They were still closed. Gonna call back "during normal business hours."

WOW!

That is a dream hat there!

Many thanks, Rog.

Looks great Greg!

Thank you, Rick.

LOL, Bama. Even if I had the jack, it's too big for me.

Makes want chocolate cake, tho.

I get the chocolate craving every time I wear it.

Let the feeding frenzy begin! Thank Zeus it is not my size! (because it is absolutely fantastic!!)

Thanks, Mike.

Looking really sharp, BB!

I appreciate it, HJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran