Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akubra Camp Draft

CKOHF3nh.jpg
RzAn1Tfh.jpg
xfwKXtbh.jpg
7SYkttEh.jpg
Great images again Sam. That leather jacket is sweet! What unit is the patch, I can't quite make it out?

Forecast is rain, and more rain, with intermittent rain and clouds. However, the oilskin hat is staying home. The Everyman Indy hat from Penman gets the nod today. A bright spot on a rainy day.

i-9tGLJ82-L.jpg
I do love that Everyman. Always enjoy seeing it. I'm only venturing out for a short errand, probably will go with the Sage Strat.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I'm feeling like a cap today. A Norwegian made cap in particular,
DSCN0361 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0362 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Everyone having the best sort of Monday they can have? I hear the bicycle calling me, but very faintly.
DSCN0358 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Some fine hats here this morning. I hope I have the internet a bit more reliably than it was yesterday.

Michael

I'm feeling like a cap today. A Norwegian made cap in particular,
DSCN0361 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0362 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Everyone having the best sort of Monday they can have? I hear the bicycle calling me, but very faintly.
DSCN0358 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Some fine hats here this morning. I hope I have the internet a bit more reliably than it was yesterday.

Michael
Like the pattern on that cap. And the sweater and the pants, et al.

RJR

RJR

Looked out of the bedroom window yesterday, there was a bright, sunny spring morning to greet me. Dug out my faithful trilby straw, donned the Route 66 shirt, got the MG out and went for a spin. No sooner had I got back home than the rain came down. Still rather early for to wear the straws. In just over three weeks it will be the spring equinox, maybe that will usher in some sunnier weather.
View attachment 68624
Love the look.

NewJack

Practically Family
alanfgag impressed me with a black vintage Western piece he sported with a pencil curled brim. One similar to it was a must have! :) I found my own. Resistol 3X with pencil curl to at least 'imitate' (for I'll never duplicate) his presentation!

Attachments

• IMG_3309.jpg
    IMG_3309.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3272.jpg
    IMG_3272.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members