Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Stetson Royal Deluxe
t1f7Awt.jpg
mg]
ZYxCVn3.jpg
Sweet black Stetson.

Very nice Alan. It is interesting that an Aristocrat would accept "standard" quality. Beautiful Homburg.

I believe the use of "Standard" was meant to imply a Stetson standard as in the "gold standard." Excellent Quality and Select Quality were at the low end of Stetson price points in the 1920s. I'm not sure where Standard Quality fit in the price list in the 1930s.

miket5r

A-List Customer
75 degrees three days ago, 20 with fresh snow and a very brisk wind today. Stetson Harris Tweed Flat Cap, earflaps down mode, for a little snow shoveling.
DSCN0304 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0306 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0315 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
With a Filson double mac and pac boots
DSCN0314 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Brrrr. Hope all are having a fine weekend. I'm returning to hibernation mode.

Michael

it looks a little bit cold, Michael, but your style is great

Today, the Ramenzoni fedora
View attachment 68643

very great hat, Fabio

bobkeenan

Familiar Face
View media item 1272View media item 1271Got my new Penman Green Fedora from Penman Hats in Hillsboro, OR. I was in the que for this hat for 6 months.... but it is a real Keeper. John Penman is a great guy and will talk "hat's" with you as long as you want. We got the full tour. I am lucky to have two Hat makers within driving distance (Art Fawcett being the other.... although thats more like an overnighter drive)

View media item 1272View media item 1271Got my new Penman Green Fedora from Penman Hats in Hillsboro, OR. I was in the que for this hat for 6 months.... but it is a real Keeper. John Penman is a great guy and will talk "hat's" with you as long as you want. We got the full tour. I am lucky to have two Hat makers within driving distance (Art Fawcett being the other.... although thats more like an overnighter drive)
You also need to check out Mike at Northwest Hats in Eugene. He is my hatter of choice. Good to have another Oregonian in our midst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot