Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Chuck...I really love that CD...and need to get the fawn and green...The adventurer is really comfortable also...the felt is very soft and floppy...I don't think it ever had stiffener applied.

RBH

Bartender
Colby Jack said:
Some great hats posted!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Here's one of me in my (original) Akubra Adventurer...
Adventurer-andnewport-1.jpg

Just after I got home from having an IV port implanted in my shoulder...

and here's another headin' out to work one day last week...
Camp-shirt-campdraft-1.jpg
You are looking very sporty my friend!!!
Hope you are doing good!!!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I chose my Borso Alessandria today. This one went to Optimo for a refurb and came back on of my favs.

This one's for you, Rusty. :D

IMG_1338.jpg

BobC

Colby Jack said:
Some great hats posted!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Here's one of me in my (original) Akubra Adventurer...
Adventurer-andnewport-1.jpg

Just after I got home from having an IV port implanted in my shoulder...

and here's another headin' out to work one day last week...
Camp-shirt-campdraft-1.jpg

Lookin' good, CJ. You just can't beat those Campdrafts. There are four of them at my house.

Hope you're doing well.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
What a ribbon! What a binding!

Jimmy:

I've never seen such a unique ribbon and binding treatment like that. It is really top notch!

The hat looks great on you; but then, I've never seen a hat on you that did not look good. You were obviously meant to wear a lid!!!

Mark

jimmy the lid said:
Newly arrived Knox Premier...

KnoxPremier.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Thanks all...I'm doing alright...hair is starting to come out finally...chemo is getting on my nerves...have an early day tomorrow...but it's always a good reason to sport a fedora!:D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:

"Thanks all...I'm doing alright...hair is starting to come out finally...chemo is getting on my nerves...have an early day tomorrow...but it's always a good reason to sport a fedora!"

Well, you seem to be buckin' up to it all pretty well. You might not feel it all the time but for what it's worth you really look like you've got some vigor in these photos. Happy in the first one, and strong (looking like John Wayne) in the second one. Keep it up, CJ!!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
MarkL said:
Jimmy:

I've never seen such a unique ribbon and binding treatment like that. It is really top notch!

The hat looks great on you; but then, I've never seen a hat on you that did not look good. You were obviously meant to wear a lid!!!

Mark

I'll second that! And although the ribbon treatment on that hat is getting all the love, the felt doesn't exactly look like junk either does it!? :)

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Well, you seem to be buckin' up to it all pretty well. You might not feel it all the time but for what it's worth you really look like you've got some vigor in these photos. Happy in the first one, and strong (looking like John Wayne) in the second one. Keep it up, CJ!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Gene and John...I'll be doing this until Nov...It's great to have friends to get me through the hard times...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

johnnycanuck

Robert Hall Stingy

Dug out my old hat from storage. My first proper Fir Felt Fedora 15 year old.
Picture.jpg

I got the Blues Brothers Coment today when I was wearing my sunglasses as well.
Johnny

bakers44

New in Town
Had the day off today, and it's quite warm here; so I was sporting the 1930's Dobbs 20 I picked up a few months ago, as it's the most light-weight hat I own. :)

Photo1374-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred