Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Probably a two hat day, have to go to a memorial service later. Today for a trip out for food supplies, I dusted off a hat that needs more head time. My Dobbs Twenty, guild edge. With a 2 1/4" brim, it is later in the 50s I suppose. The Dobbs logo with the carriage and guild edge stamps are crisp and clear. Nice felt on the twenty, I wonder how it compares with all the other $20 hats?

View attachment 70608 View attachment 70609 View attachment 70610
Nice Dobbs! Love those Guild Edges.
Sorry about the memorial service, I hope it wasn't someone you were very close to.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Interesting. I think of your Whippet. I'm 6' and my Whippet brim seems to look larger in me than yours on you. A 3"+ brim would seem very big on me. Maybe your right; maybe it's the full body shots vs head shots.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Could be that your Whippet brim is larger than mine. Mine is 2 3/8". I have to say that when I look in a mirror the 3" brim looks a lot larger than it does in the photos.

Great look this morning Michael. That sweater is mesmerizing.
Thanks Red. The sweater is some Old Navy lambswool thing. You were looking good in the Twenty. I rather like a 2 1/4" brim widths.

Michael

Northwest Hat Co. Gonna pinch the hell outta this crown very soon.
4c406cdac02a37a493a413f62052404e.jpg
0eecff6b146b226f734ff176b108e96a.jpg
0fd4ebb9ee72635ef33c57269084ec72.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Can't wait to see the final result. I already like this one a whole bunch.

Good afternoon. Coaching this morning at the USA-Gymnastics MN State Championships found me heading out in a Cordova Cap. I lightened this pic up as it was nearly dark when I left the house.

i-WkQNS52-M.jpg

Home finally and just completed a dog walk. I started out in my vtg. Stetson Sovereign Twenty (Mode Edge). Came home after only a block and changed to a cap. The winds off the lake made a cap and Pendleton a better combo.

i-kGMkCbg-M.jpg

i-PJZMWbP-M.jpg

Simonds Cap.

i-X2ShkgR-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -
Another great day of hats Eric. How did the meet go?

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Taking a Hommie break this week on a damp Sunday morning. I've been aching to get this Silvermist Gannon on my head for a while, but haven't done it. Well, now I have!

fba92f286f850b1079afaf282fca1edd.jpg

Hope y'all have a great day.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Gorgeous great Gannon. Looking sharp there Jim.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

emigran

Practically Family
Hey folks!
A (very welcome) warm sunny day. A Borsalino Como that weighs 81g just seems the perfect choice.

ffced33f54b1bf403d9adbd834496256.jpg
9f05d3681905f0c4e40a302e9f50fef7.jpg
b5a0bda3bb7964bc061b3fa247a6b523.jpg

This one has some beautiful green undertones, but after about 20 pics in various parts of the yard I realized that the sun just wasn't going to pull them out for me today. Oh well, still looks good without 'em.
Have a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

You really have some prints too, Bro...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran