Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
It did rain a little and it was cold and cloudy but that did not hamper our spirits, around a thousand people took part in Barcelona's Stroll with a Hat.
e1d6c5dcaa5995068a33ee9371ef3fe8.jpg
8fa6bb9c3a842577f8aa67d2004c6040.jpg
83fc2444026954b9181a1201f5bca94f.jpg
6e9f6cac4aa6bc9e3614c3eef2c06911.jpg
74fc3c324b1d8360ca6eec84148c6b1b.jpg
a7877215dc94fc5c8178071a963c7e3f.jpg
56a8dbc3de476105456ee2230b8a4b58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great. Looks like lots of fun.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
"Baching it" this weekend with my son while the boss waits for our next grandson with a daughter in NYC provided some excellent bonding time. Not (yet) a hat guy, he fits this new 1956 Stetson "Satellite" fairly well. Maybe a touch of shimming in the back will be needed if he never gains any additional poundage. Or, I could simply find a hat that fits him. Living in NYC now, he's just beginning to open up to the idea that people wouldn't identify him with me in the city, so maybe...

View attachment 73445

NEVER did I look so good in a hat as he. Nor anything else, actually. He's over 6'-6", so it's not like he needs to attract more ladies...

Looks like the "Satellite" was made for him . A lot of nice girls , I'm sure , would like to make the List . I hope his criteria are in the correct order Charlie . We need more Grand Children to teach , and enjoy . I'm sure NYC is great , but if I was him I know where I would go . He'll come around . The older he gets , the more he'll seek guidance and eventually a weekend free (date night). You'll reap the rewards . Deuteronomy 6:7 Psalm 127 Malachi 2:15 May he be Blessed !

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Church and food shopping in my new Mallory Derby. I always shaking things up in Safeway walking around in a derby. The great unwashed just stare in amazement. Love this derby, a tad snug fore and aft, but a definite keeper.

View attachment 73443 View attachment 73444
Great looking bowler! I have received more compliments on my bowlers in supermarkets than anywhere else. Lots of stares, too!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
"Baching it" this weekend with my son while the boss waits for our next grandson with a daughter in NYC provided some excellent bonding time. Not (yet) a hat guy, he fits this new 1956 Stetson "Satellite" fairly well. Maybe a touch of shimming in the back will be needed if he never gains any additional poundage. Or, I could simply find a hat that fits him. Living in NYC now, he's just beginning to open up to the idea that people wouldn't identify him with me in the city, so maybe...

View attachment 73445

NEVER did I look so good in a hat as he. Nor anything else, actually. He's over 6'-6", so it's not like he needs to attract more ladies...
That is a natural hat wearer if I've ever seen one! You did good Charlie!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Screw the "unwashed masses". These are the people whose taste is all in their mouth. The only time these people wear a shirt, tie sportscoat and slacks are,

(a) weddings,
(b) funerals,
(c) funerals (their own) and,
(d) when they hear that well-worn phrase, "will the defendant please rise".
I can't remember the last time I wore a tie and slacks ... is my taste only in my mouth ?

"When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself"
- Earl Nightingale

I see you've been here a day... we make a much more meaningful entrance when we walk gracefully through the door

Jhoff_1979

One of the Regulars
Wore my new Jaxon Bowler today. I want either a new Christy or Stetson Derby. I also want a Stetson Chatham In Caribou.

I'm no stranger to Dress Hats. (My first Derby was from Lincoln-Bennett of London in 1975). I have been a stetson man for many a year.
Chatham is caribou is an excellent choice. I am a Stetson man myself and owner. It is my go to brim most often. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari