Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hch. Klipper Offenbach a. M. "Extra Quality"

34491648750_6bde1804dc_c.jpg

34838238196_955f66fdbe_c.jpg

34067478103_a9b723e64c_c.jpg
Day-um Steve, you were right, this gem looks great on you. Love the lines of this older Melone, great brim curl. Super old stiff felt!

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Mayser – Great look. Beautiful liner.

David – Love the colors.

Fruno – Sharp!

Eel – Looks like the right hat for that weather.

Benzadmiral – Great hat. Bashed just right.

Jhoff – The price is right!

RJR – Nice.

MichaelA – Great look as usual.

Hurricane - Great "ribbon".

My Caxton this morning.

Photo on 5-25-17 at 9.26 AM.jpg Photo on 5-25-17 at 9.26 AM #3.jpg

Peters Bros

6d73b10d1cc63a5fa01da329846ec871.jpg

Cheers! David

Nice looking weave on this hat. I love the purple ribbon, makes a statement.

Sweet looking Dalton Jim! I can't remember if you have posted the liner logo on these Daltons. I'll have to search. Cool!

We are having a completely unexpected "cool" spell today (high of 85, but dry for here), and so I dug out the NW Hats Colfax one last time before December:

View attachment 75359

And a view of my irregular by-hand bash:

View attachment 75360

I am wearing felt today as well. We are having a nice respite from the high 80s today as well. Love the band on this one I think you made the right choice with Mike Miller. Nice hat.

A day late. This is the new vintage Dobbs Jet I picked up off Craigs List for $20! Have a great day ladies and gentlemen. View attachment 75361 View attachment 75362 View attachment 75363

Great Snag my friend. What logo does the liner and sweat have. Dobbs have their own thread for you to post detail shots on. Looking forward to learning more about this hat. Just my style.

View attachment 75364
Akubra BGCD Lounge Edition.

I've seen the "Lounge Edition" used before. Was this a special run by Akubra? Looks really nice, great lines.

Another nice morning here. Nice enough for Mallory The Dallas,
DSCN3084 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3085 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3083 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And some Harris Tweed,
DSCN3077 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hope it's a fine day in your neck of the woods,
Michael

I always love to see The Dallas, great crease. Nice tweed jacket, I think I had one just like it back in the day. Cool look!

Mayser – Great look. Beautiful liner.

David – Love the colors.

Fruno – Sharp!

Eel – Looks like the right hat for that weather.

Benzadmiral – Great hat. Bashed just right.

Jhoff – The price is right!

RJR – Nice.

MichaelA – Great look as usual.

Hurricane - Great "ribbon".

My Caxton this morning.

View attachment 75365 View attachment 75366
I always love your brim snaps! Great lines on that rare Caxton. I'm wearing the Knox today...again.

Jhoff_1979

One of the Regulars
Nice looking weave on this hat. I love the purple ribbon, makes a statement.

Sweet looking Dalton Jim! I can't remember if you have posted the liner logo on these Daltons. I'll have to search. Cool!

I am wearing felt today as well. We are having a nice respite from the high 80s today as well. Love the band on this one I think you made the right choice with Mike Miller. Nice hat.

Great Snag my friend. What logo does the liner and sweat have. Dobbs have their own thread for you to post detail shots on. Looking forward to learning more about this hat. Just my style.

I've seen the "Lounge Edition" used before. Was this a special run by Akubra? Looks really nice, great lines.

I always love to see The Dallas, great crease. Nice tweed jacket, I think I had one just like it back in the day. Cool look!

Don't know if this tells you anything. I'm curious as to what decade this is from. As I wrote in another post that the store name Baskin is on the sweat.
IMG_20170525_084030_837.jpg
IMG_20170525_084106_934.jpg

Don't know if this tells you anything. I'm curious as to what decade this is from. As I wrote in another post that the store name Baskin is on the sweat. View attachment 75367 View attachment 75368
The liner logo does tell some history, but the best clues come from the Dobbs logo on the sweat band, does it have a copy write circle? Also if you can, pull back the sweat to reveal the Mfg tag, there are clues there as well. It looks to be a 60s style and lines. Probably a 50 year old hat.

Jhoff_1979

One of the Regulars
The liner logo does tell some history, but the best clues come from the Dobbs logo on the sweat band, does it have a copy write circle? Also if you can, pull back the sweat to reveal the Mfg tag, there are clues there as well. It looks to be a 60s style and lines. Probably a 50 year old hat.

There's a tag inside. Yes also a copy write symbol. I have also included pictures of the box.
IMG_20170525_090240_659.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo