Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Ritch Rand 8X in a Tom Horn crease.

2ign2gg.jpg

ibxg9i.jpg
That is a great hat,HJ.

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
IMG_20170525_115737_179.jpg
Can't get enough of this hat. My worth and worth hopper. I dont know about yall but this hat actually changes colors depending on the lighting. Sometimes its grey and sometimes its brown. Must have something to do with the fur.

I was actually upset when i got it in the mail cause it was grey while on the site its shown to be brown. I wrote the hat maker saying i might of gotten the wrong hat but had to disregard that email once i saw the color change. Anybody know why it does that?

Oops wrong form. Anyway, this is the hat im wearing today. I can when i can when it's not to hot. Having a shaved head helps a lot actually. Anyway, to much talking. Adhd n all. Take care!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
It started out a little chilly this morning, so I wore a heavy leather jacket. But have a Hawaiian shirt underneath for when the clouds burn off and we hit about 75F.

NW Hat Co/Mike Miller Pecan beaver felt, 5-3/4" open crown, dimensional brim of 2-1/2" on the sides and 2-5/8" front and back. This one is a variation on a theme, so to speak, of Red's Rose Bowl hat... mine's just a smidge taller, and the brim is a hair wider. Felt, ribbon, bow, liner, sweat are all the same. One of my favorite hats.

i-VMgQpTf-L.jpg

i-ZdpQ3Lv-L.jpg

i-MF9pKLm-M.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It started out a little chilly this morning, so I wore a heavy leather jacket. But have a Hawaiian shirt underneath for when the clouds burn off and we hit about 75F.

NW Hat Co/Mike Miller Pecan beaver felt, 5-3/4" open crown, dimensional brim of 2-1/2" on the sides and 2-5/8" front and back. This one is a variation on a theme, so to speak, of Red's Rose Bowl hat... mine's just a smidge taller, and the brim is a hair wider. Felt, ribbon, bow, liner, sweat are all the same. One of my favorite hats.

i-VMgQpTf-L.jpg

i-ZdpQ3Lv-L.jpg

i-MF9pKLm-M.jpg

I love that hat

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking weave on this hat. I love the purple ribbon, makes a statement.

Thanks, Red. I like this hat too - also the fact I can stroll over to the store where it was made.

Oh, I think on owe you an answer on Art's Dualists. I'm sure he still makes them - for this one, I donated a Montecristi Panama and Art did the rest. He's also made me a dualist, using one of his own Milans.

These are great at this transition time of year.

Thanks to everyone else who's commented or liked my hats this week!

Cheers! David

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many

i-VMgQpTf-L.jpg

i-ZdpQ3Lv-L.jpg

i-MF9pKLm-M.jpg

That's one clean and beautiful lid. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo