Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsock8e

A-List Customer
Heading over to meet my wife and daughter for BBQ in the country. We've got our hats and Hawaiian shirts.

f394aa83c3e52d2fadd5e1cf2ba10713.jpg

Jhoff_1979

One of the Regulars
Coffee on the porch and catching up on this thread on my day off. Been enjoying all the fine straws and felts, the rasslin' (that's how you say it down here) memories, the wildlife photography, the new necklace (Looks great with the hat as is) and the travel shots.

Shout out to Bob Hufford for that most excellent fishing hat. It's barely 9:00 in the morning here and I'm ready for a beer. Style!

Also to Knotten. Looks like an awesome trip. Enjoy and stay safe. Post lots of photos when you can.

I'm working out the new to me Stetson stingy brim this morning.

3c8352ac7191afa2d548195b418811ca.jpg
544784184709f1f579ee2398ac9ee47f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Is that a Saxon?

Dang Jack! Great two-hat day.

Ownin' it Jack! Looks great!

That is a fantastic looking, jump for joy worthy hat, Jack.

Looks way to cool on you

Killer Bob, love that color. Is it lined?

Love it, Jack. Bob makes great western hats.

Love that hat! Suits you.
Thanks everyone, for all the comments on what likely will be my only 2 hat day ever. The OR needs a little shimming to fit me better & I will be working on that today. I plan to leave the Cattleman crease for now, maybe just straighten it up a bit.

The BSHW needs some brim straightening around the curl, maybe from being in the box...not sure. I'll get more pics taken & a write-up in the appropriate thread.

Red, no liner, just the tip protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24