Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Cooler morning, figured I'd wear this green C.1940s Stetson Standard before it becomes too hot.

6ab8e8d6f8ceced71f750bc629b349ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Brother, you are one seriously cool cat. What a great collection of vintage lids and you wear them so well! I love this one, too!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I own a .380 and a .40 Glock (Don't Tell the Mexican Government about the .40) the first time I hold a Glock pistol it seemed Erie, different, strange, I was used to a 9 mm Beretta and a 9 mm Browning High Power, and from time to time the famous .45 Colt Commander.

Thing is after using a Glock a couple of times I kind of felt in love with it, so I have those 2 and a .380 Beretta 84FS Cheetah.

Good thing to teach the kids how to handle and respect a gun, you never know when you might need to use one, and as a Friend says " Guns and parachutes are pretty similar, in a way that once you really need one and don't have it is almost sure you will never need either again".

Have a nice day Diego

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Education is key, IMO, even if you never plan to own a firearm. I've seen grown adults pick up a gun, look down the barrel, flip the gun from side to side and then ask: "is this thing loaded?" Holy crap, how many basic safety rules were broken in that 2 seconds of ignorance?

Dump the .40, amigo, and get a Glock 19 or 17 in 9mm instead... you don't want the federales poking around. En serio, debes vender el 40. Con cuidado siempre, hermano!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Brother, you are one seriously cool cat. What a great collection of vintage lids and you wear them so well! I love this one, too!
Hey, thanks! I only really have oldies (pre-50s) with the majority being focused on the 1900s-1930s. I'm glad you enjoy them, as I enjoy being able to share with everyone

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
This is an archive pic from a few days ago, but this is what I plan to wear today. We're looking at 81F, which is not too bad, but 94 is on tap for Sunday. Ugh...

Lil' Fed is headed out on a day trip with her grandma; back later tonight.

i-FGMvdv4-M.jpg
i-nj6r8Tw-M.jpg
Is the bow blue? If so I like it even more. Regardless, that hat is just right. Easy on the eyes

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Education is key, IMO, even if you never plan to own a firearm. I've seen grown adults pick up a gun, look down the barrel, flip the gun from side to side and then ask: "is this thing loaded?" Holy crap, how many basic safety rules were broken in that 2 seconds of ignorance?

Dump the .40, amigo, and get a Glock 19 or 17 in 9mm instead... you don't want the federales poking around. En serio, debes vender el 40. Con cuidado siempre, hermano!
Thank bit even 9 mm are illegal in Mexico, the highest civilian cartridge is .380 or 9mm short.

Anyway most of the people I know own 3 or 4 pistols and most or them are either 9mm or .45.

That's what happen with this kind of laws

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou