Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimo Panama (sold by Newt at the Royal)

65796d905a05d155801711ea1bd66c55.jpg

Cheers! David
Newt...impressive!

01cc6eb067549d67d49baad1cb33c2af.jpg

Stetson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great looking hat and shirt Perry.

View attachment 79625
Near record heat/humidity today;Panama Bob cuenca today.
Seems like a sticky day for you folks on the other side of the country. Great looking straw!

This morning has started in the upper 50''s F with humidity. It has felt cool enough to wear wool and a felt hat on the dock. It will get to 90'F and humid this afternoon - enjoying the cooler morning. Wearing a vtg. Adam (green) fedora.

i-QpZXZjZ-M.jpg

i-966jfX5-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Pristine Adam Eric. I just love their logo with the top hats!

It's 73 with a 95% humidity here this morning. But I'm going felt for morning coffee with this Penney's Marathon.
IMG_5364 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5372 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Interesting note that has probably been mentioned here before, Marathon was Penney's first store brand name dating back to something like 1916.
IMG_5365 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The heavy haze in the air seems to be keeping my camera from focusing properly. After coffee and when it starts heating up it will be this Stetson cap
IMG_5367 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But for now,
IMG_5362 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a fine day,
Michael
Your humidity makes me love the left coast more and more. At least you look comfortable this morning. Great Marathon!

That Marathon is a definite winner, Michael!

A steamer expected here today as well, so a PHD Special Reserve, a gift from my mom a couple of years ago...

View attachment 79626 View attachment 79627 View attachment 79628
Sweet looking Panama Charlie! Stay comfortable today.

Hello my Friend, it is recent production, the pin is a TWA DC3, rhodium plated one from the 1930's, this hat has that vintage look, I can't understand why they stop making the Stetsonian

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
A true vintage Stetsonian has been on my short list for a while now. The lines on this one are quite classic, and the old TWA pin really sets it off! Love your pins.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That Marathon is a definite winner, Michael!

A steamer expected here today as well, so a PHD Special Reserve, a gift from my mom a couple of years ago...

View attachment 79626 View attachment 79627 View attachment 79628
Thanks Charlie. That's a great looking panama you have today. It may end up being too nasty to even go outside here for the next couple of days. Or at least for anyone with good sense to go outside. I'll probably be on my bike. Ha ha.

Michael

philosophy101

A-List Customer
It's 73 with a 95% humidity here this morning. But I'm going felt for morning coffee with this Penney's Marathon.
IMG_5364 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5372 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Interesting note that has probably been mentioned here before, Marathon was Penney's first store brand name dating back to something like 1916.
IMG_5365 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The heavy haze in the air seems to be keeping my camera from focusing properly. After coffee and when it starts heating up it will be this Stetson cap
IMG_5367 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But for now,
IMG_5362 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a fine day,
Michael
If there were a way to click "like x 10" for that blue fedora I'd be all over it!!! That's the heathered felt, isn't it?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Wow, stifling humidity! Nice summer outfit, Michael! I really love that Marathon, especially!
Yes, stifling would be one word for it. I can think of several others I probably shouldn't mention. And thanks, sticking with my usual mix of silk and linen for the day.

I like that one. Very John Wayne.
Wear it in good health.
Johnny
Thanks Johnny. I like this one too. It will get more wear when it cools off.
Your humidity makes me love the left coast more and more. At least you look comfortable this morning. Great Marathon!
Thanks Red. I am comfortable for the morning. Or I should say I was as I just went out with the sun more in evidence and it's heating up already. I could go for a bit more left coast in the climate area.

Thanks all,
Michael

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
David, great blocking. I like!

Fabio, looking good as always. Stellar cap

Perry, sweet stetson

Rjr, stay cool, sir!!

Eric, you enjoy that weather while we enjoy that adam.

Michael, I love that felt color. So unique, and it fits you so well

Charlie, wonderful gift

-

Cooler morning, figured I'd wear this green C.1940s Stetson Standard before it becomes too hot.

523601dec15cfe7f56cd00e859ba117f.jpg
6ab8e8d6f8ceced71f750bc629b349ae.jpg
591a8a2b6e2400258515bc64c393c858.jpg
1b0535e865a975394d3df605553c1ac5.jpg
4fb877cdbec318a7af61cfa95da1b52d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Lil' Fed and I got some lunch and then headed to the range. Her request. We took a 9mm Glock and a 41 mag Freedom Arms model 97 revolver. She was punching bullseyes by the time we left.

Getting warm here, but we were in the shade for the most part. I wore the Wormser Milan and Lil' Fed wore her ~ late 50's/early 60's Royal Stetson... it's a so-called "beater" an ebay seller threw in as an extra after I got her the Knox Tom 'n' Jerry and the Stetson blue heathered felt Royal Stetson for her birthday. Some beater!

i-B4hMMdc-S.jpg
i-qFRCkGC-S.jpg
I own a .380 and a .40 Glock (Don't Tell the Mexican Government about the .40) the first time I hold a Glock pistol it seemed Erie, different, strange, I was used to a 9 mm Beretta and a 9 mm Browning High Power, and from time to time the famous .45 Colt Commander.

Thing is after using a Glock a couple of times I kind of felt in love with it, so I have those 2 and a .380 Beretta 84FS Cheetah.

Good thing to teach the kids how to handle and respect a gun, you never know when you might need to use one, and as a Friend says " Guns and parachutes are pretty similar, in a way that once you really need one and don't have it is almost sure you will never need either again".

Have a nice day Diego

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Philo. Yes it's heathered blue with grey,
IMG_4664 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_4657 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_4665 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael
That is one hell of a nice hat, Michael! Impressive, to say the least. When we went to the beach at Playas, Ecuador, with family the temp was right at 79F and 100% humidity! Crazy, right? I didn't think that was possible unless it was pouring down rain. My cheap market hat popped a vertical crease just off center of the front crown! I just poured filtered water over it and ironed it back into place a couple days ago... with a clean white handkerchief between the iron and the straw; low silk heat setting.... slow but sure.

Keep cool and hydrated, friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou