Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Clearing brush and burning it wearing a Cordova Cap. Perfect combo in the on-off rain sprinkles this afternoon.

i-Ps6RjTv-M.jpg

Eric -

View attachment 81314 View attachment 81315 My Master Mode arrived a few days ago with some damage to the back that I have tried to mask and reshape the best I could. Luckily the front of the hat looks pretty darn good. Her maiden voyage was today on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Back to back boaters for me! This one has a patriotic flare to it ;)
Nice looking straw. What does the interior look like? You wear this style well.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
One of my favorites in your collection. Whippet...good!
Thanks Red, it's one of my favorites too.

Wow! Another gorgeous vintage Whippet! Top notch sir. Top notch!!!
Thanks Jeremy. You are looking good in the new boater today.

Off to Costco for a supply trip. Cool and sunny (80 degrees, less than last week) Figured I would turn some heads wearing a proper boater.

View attachment 81310 View attachment 81311
Great looking boater Red. A great style of hat that deserves a comeback.

Michael

Very kind, thanks. Unknown how I caught it, but general remark was when you are in your 40's "things start to go wrong." Gee, thanks doc, that is really encouraging! :). All good, am thinking positive.
You know you are getting old when: :D

I had something similar happen to me right after I turned 30. Three different doctors told me, "You're getting older now, so..." At 30??? o_O

Glad to hear you didn't have to endure an appendectomy and hope your recovery will be short with as little discomfort as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred