Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Groceries and some work on the boathouse this morning. The vtg.Stetson Playboy was my hat choice. The lightweight felted hat is a joy to wear.

i-HsZhsfV-M.jpg

i-qRQhrq8-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Superb, Eric. Very impressive lid. I love that one. I wore a Champ Featherweight myself this morning. Up early to the grocery store before the weekend mayhem with the solar ecplise. The drive to the airport last night was lighter traffic than I've seen in decades. Most people have headed to the coast or the high desert in central Oregon to watch the eclipse. Crazy.

i-NS23pM7-L.jpg

i-9Sctv4z-L.jpg

i-fhbvj4g-L.jpg

Stoic in your Penman, Bob!

It's been a while. Some pics from last week.

Pic #1 Stetson Chatham Caribou

Pic #2 Stetson Sovereign Temple Tawny

Pic #3 Modern Stetson Whippet Tawny

Pic #4 & #5 Stetson Temple Caribou
Great Stetson Parade!

Must be another mushroom foray this morning since I'm wearing the Stratton

Have a fine Saturday,
Michael
Good luck on your foray, Michael. Looking good in the Stratton!

Super comfy Ex Officio Adventure hat. A favorite. View attachment 82756
Does the fur come with it, or is that an upgrade?

I've been helping a theater friend get her house ready for a loan inspection these past few days. It was a plea for help and her theater "family" has been working hard on the little house. The day called for a working straw hat so the Lee Nassau got the job. I think this is an early hat, most likely based on the logo and store logo, mid to late 50s from research.

View attachment 82757 View attachment 82758
You're a good neighbor, Red! Wonderful straw!

Vintage Silhouettes custom

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg
Damn that's fine. I need one... really gorgeous, Jack.

My condolences and prayers for you, your wife and her safe travels.

Thank you all for your well wishes, prayers and condolences. It's all appreciated so much.

Groceries and some work on the boathouse this morning. The vtg.Stetson Playboy was my hat choice. The lightweight felted hat is a joy to wear.

i-HsZhsfV-M.jpg

i-qRQhrq8-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Beautiful Stetson Eric. Pristine as usual.

It's been a while. Some pics from last week.

Great photos of a happy family enjoying the summer. Great hats too.

Super comfy Ex Officio Adventure hat. A favorite. View attachment 82756
I had to look at this one a while. I couldn't figure out what kind of feather was in the hat. Welcome to the Fray as a new member, you have posted some beauties. I'm still catching up from the past few days.

Vintage Silhouettes custom

IMG_2814.jpg
Is that color as light blue as it looks on my screen. Beautiful finish and crease.

Superb, Eric. Very impressive lid. I love that one. I wore a Champ Featherweight myself this morning. Up early to the grocery store before the weekend mayhem with the solar ecplise. The drive to the airport last night was lighter traffic than I've seen in decades. Most people have headed to the coast or the high desert in central Oregon to watch the eclipse. Crazy.

i-NS23pM7-L.jpg

Thank you all for your well wishes, prayers and condolences. It's all appreciated so much.

I think that ribbon is my most favorite in a long time. Did Sandra make it down to Central America all right?

It is overcast in the East Bay this morning. This is my Optimo Thunder Grey and is a hat that I frequently wear for everyday errands and what not.
I wish I had an Optimo "beater" to wear on errands. Really nice, love it.

Still lovin that Norwood Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner