Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Deluxe OR
CIMG3661.JPG
CIMG3662.JPG
CIMG3663.JPG

all over ...
eBay... Etsy.. estate sales... antique stores... other collectors ... Goodwill ...etc etc ...

this particular piece I got from Adrian who is the member here miamibruno a while back ...

I think I'm going to have to expand my hat search territory. I'll probably need to quit my job too.

If you happen to run across any of those gems in size 7 5/8 .....

Greedy, aren't you. I think I know where a nice hand felted polyester stingy brim is with a plastic sweat I can turn you on to. Trust me, all the Loungers will be after them so you had better move fast. Don't worry about sizing either. This beauty is how all the bespoke makers will be doing it soon.
d3f9246dab493f6258f46f1ec52aa360.jpg

You can thank me any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still cool temps... loving it and loving this 40s era Hardeman “the Mainliner”...
4fea909a9dde3150a5c4e75045661336.jpg

e84f739d2112621d9247c88786d00e56.jpg
Is it actually made from a heathered felt, or do the highlights and shadows created by the finish give it that appearance? It's hard for me to tell from the photos. Either way, that's a damn fine hat!

...and my first pair of Timberlands since the mid 90s...
I've been wearing their Chocorua hiking boots for nearly a decade now. My first pair died prematurely when our pup got hold of one of them and used it as a chew toy, but I've been wearing my second pair almost every day for more than five years now. They're still comfortable, and probably still have more than a few miles left in them before they get retired. Enjoy yours, they'll probably be around a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou