Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Another airport, another crease. Akubra Campdraft with soft and irregular Montana crease. Time for the weekend.

IMG_1259.JPG

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Is it actually made from a heathered felt, or do the highlights and shadows created by the finish give it that appearance? It's hard for me to tell from the photos. Either way, that's a damn fine hat!

I've been wearing their Chocorua hiking boots for nearly a decade now. My first pair died prematurely when our pup got hold of one of them and used it as a chew toy, but I've been wearing my second pair almost every day for more than five years now. They're still comfortable, and probably still have more than a few miles left in them before they get retired. Enjoy yours, they'll probably be around a while.

It is a heathered felt

And I’m thoroughly enjoying the boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Another great hat and jacket combination!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks DD. Your Dalworth and plaid shirt today were a great look.

Everything tip-top as usual, Michael. Love these featherweight hats.
Thanks steur. Another great pair of hats for you today. And nice combos with the coats as well. That is a fantastic stash of hats you came across.

Yesterday afternoons hat was this Biltmore The Manhattan,
DSCN5645 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5644 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's black, though it seems a bit blue in my photos. 3 1/8" brim and just shy of 6" open crown.
DSCN5638 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Thanks all,
Michael

Thanks DD. Your Dalworth and plaid shirt today were a great look.

Thanks steur. Another great pair of hats for you today. And nice combos with the coats as well. That is a fantastic stash of hats you came across.

Yesterday afternoons hat was this Biltmore The Manhattan,
DSCN5645 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5644 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's black, though it seems a bit blue in my photos. 3 1/8" brim and just shy of 6" open crown.
DSCN5638 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Thanks all,
Michael
That is a dramatic hat! As large as it is it still looks balanced and you wear it well. I really dig your style.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Rolling into Friday with the Stylemaster
eadd7c48c9ee2b4d24816ec8dfa5a9c9.jpg
Fall is finally hear
3133d5c11c0789fd8e92647a8f4e39b6.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great hat and look D. Goin' up the country this weekend in that Barbour?

That is a dramatic hat! As large as it is it still looks balanced and you wear it well. I really dig your style.
Thanks DH. It is on the large side of the fedora range I guess. Unfortunately, also about a size too large for my head. I keep hoping I'll put it on and find my head has grown, or better, that the hat has shrunk a size.

Michael

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Getting ready for a big day. This weekend is OSU Homecoming and the reunion of our 1967 "Giant Killers" football team. They shut down USC and OJ Simpson that year. Wearing the Navy Gannon with my Orange and Black regalia to represent. 8:30 AV and Sound Check for a banquet at OSU Reeser Stadium, a 10:00 oral history with a famous Emeritus professor of Biochemistry, manning a display table for our OSU Oral History Project during the day and a 250+ attendee banquet tonight. I'll be whooped by the end of today. Tomorrow is the Slat's Gill Playboy Clone for the big Homecoming game.
Archive pictures, but this is my go-to look for these kind of events. Have to represent my brothers in the Lounge as well as my alma mater.

View attachment 89160 View attachment 89161 View attachment 89162
Looking sharp and that's a fine Gannon

More pale sun and some breeze in the morning
5mfync.jpg

Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore size 6 (7 3/8 US)
302c4lv.jpg

Soft felt. Color "Vinca" a very elusive warm green
294jdjr.jpg

NOS from my second trip to Meran in the field of hats
212g7jo.jpg

This Borsalino came from a batch I liked and bought.
Made in the mid seventies it has trimmed brim with the same color fo the ribbon
2uz5iiu.jpg
A
Thanks for your likes on its "brother" in blue

Buon fine settimana a tutti
Danielle, fantastic, love that shade of green

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hat and look D. Goin' up the country this weekend in that Barbour?

Thanks DH. It is on the large side of the fedora range I guess. Unfortunately, also about a size too large for my head. I keep hoping I'll put it on and find my head has grown, or better, that the hat has shrunk a size.

Michael
Thanks, Michael. You are looking rather spiffy yourself in that Biltmore and vest ensemble. Actually, I am going down to coastal Maryland for a bike ride this weekend. The Seagull Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters