Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Great pictures today!
I wore my Campdraft for mowing, I wish I was still on the ship.....:rolleyes: lol

100_0488-1.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
It's pretty windy, and as I was carrying the new suitcase and a bag in the other hand, my hat went sailing across the parking lot, under a car and on down the line.
IMG_1517.jpg

After all that time wearing your hats on the windy decks of a ship, you go home to have it blow off your head. :eusa_doh: [huh] lol :D

The Lark

One of the Regulars
Well, it says it's made in the USA exclusively for Sydney Boutiques, even though I bought it in Melbourne =P

I have no idea what brand it is actually, but it was one of the finer weaves in the shop.

The Lark

One of the Regulars
Actually, yeah I was. That's about the only place in Melbourne I know that sells quality hats at affordable prices. :)

They have a pretty good selection, although they mostly stock Akubra's in carbon grey.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
I do love that shop...and city.
It will be a quality hat then, even if not exclusive to Sydney.

It looks like an old Stetson panama I saw recently. I wonder if it's from Hatco?

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jwalls, billysmom, Garrett, & BobC--Thanks for the homburg props. It is a really nice one and fit the venue perfectly.

Maam, you look spiffy in that boater! You do a wide selection of hats very well (but not homburgs-no size 7 homburgs) :D !

Dreispitz, great shot with that bowler. Very classy.

Great pic, Mr. Bowers!

IC, looks like you got some sunburn to go with that Camp Draft. :)

Garrett, that is a really nice brown tone on that one.

Bob, sounds like if you don't chase that one, Mr. Tutt might mistake it for a Whippett and go after it himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic