Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stetson Gun Club. Gifted by @FedOregon ( thanks Doug!)

f3f8edb9b81ce7af65c19df6a1c9068c.jpg

16449d128674c5ac416e2c0df82ba15e.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Snow already? Stay warm my friend !!
Thanks for the warm wishes. I do like the winter season. Around this time each year we have a teaser snowfall. Most of the time it does not stay, but it hints of what is coming.

Yikes, not snow!!!! Beautiful hat though.

Winter is here in Minnesota.

i-MP4KhT7-M.jpg

Eric -

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
In between the comments (I am not going back to the point where my computer broke down), I'll post my own hats of today. A three hat day, let's call them try outs.

Dunn&Co homburg, generously provided by Karl (Crow). More on that one later in the homburg nation thread.

View attachment 90937

second one was part of the hat-swap with Mike (Redfokker). A wonderful Stephen L. Stetson. More on that one too later.

View attachment 90941

Third one was part of a hat-swap too, this time with Richard (Morgan). Stetson Railbird (and more on that one too later on).

View attachment 90942
If I do look a little smug in the pictures it's because there were reasons for it (on my head). Great hats, all of them.
Beautiful hats, Stefan! Good reasons to look a little smug!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
In between the comments (I am not going back to the point where my computer broke down), I'll post my own hats of today. A three hat day, let's call them try outs.

Dunn&Co homburg, generously provided by Karl (Crow). More on that one later in the homburg nation thread.

View attachment 90937

second one was part of the hat-swap with Mike (Redfokker). A wonderful Stephen L. Stetson. More on that one too later.

View attachment 90941

Third one was part of a hat-swap too, this time with Richard (Morgan). Stetson Railbird (and more on that one too later on).

View attachment 90942
If I do look a little smug in the pictures it's because there were reasons for it (on my head). Great hats, all of them.
Those are all great hats steur. You are amassing quite the collection lately.

Great look, Michael. That is an intriguing hat; is there a result on the species yet?
Thanks. No species ID yet. I was looking at a mink hat today and it's definitely not that. I'll find out someday, maybe.

Thanks,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred