Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
A thoughtful gift from my friend Garrett, who does not wear westerns.

110217_1.jpg

110217_2.jpg
always stunning

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Tomorrow, (Friday 3rd,) I have an early appointment to see my surgeon about my forthcoming hip replacement. It's the final consultation prior to the operation. My surgeon is such a dapper fellow, if only I could get a photo of him. If the weather is as good tomorrow as it was today, I shall wear one of Esther's straws, matched to a blazer with a colourful bow tie. After I have had my surgery I intend to look for an ivory fedora, I always loved those fifties westerns where the baddies wore black hats and the goodies wore white!
Hats 036.JPG

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Tomorrow, (Friday 3rd,) I have an early appointment to see my surgeon about my forthcoming hip replacement. It's the final consultation prior to the operation. My surgeon is such a dapper fellow, if only I could get a photo of him. If the weather is as good tomorrow as it was today, I shall wear one of Esther's straws, matched to a blazer with a colourful bow tie. After I have had my surgery I intend to look for an ivory fedora, I always loved those fifties westerns where the baddies wore black hats and the goodies wore white!
View attachment 91825
Wonderful hat and outfit. I hope you'll be back on your feet (hahah[emoji853]) soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Last edited:
'40's Whippet:

23031375_10103685113265878_3790620914399335156_n.jpg

23130783_10103685113220968_8879777702146496653_n.jpg

23167641_10103685113186038_6634805035430019016_n.jpg
Looks great on you Justin.

Early morning in a Gannon (steel gray again).

i-KB4bMbj-M.jpg

i-wrjJX37-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Super Gannon Eric, nice contrast with the pine needles.

A winner Bob.
View attachment 91825
I think you may outdapper your surgeon sir!

View attachment 91825
Superb....Love the coat.....WHERE did you get that bow-tie???? I want one!!!! I wear bow-ties all the time .......that one is just too cool!!!!!!!!!
m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael