Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Same hat as yesterday (Stetson Nutria Quality), with the front brim down, today.

Hats006.jpg

Wicked good! :eusa_clap

billysmom

One Too Many
Mario - That Peschel is one of my favorites among your many outstanding lids! Please keep posting pics so I can drool over it.

gtdean - That VS is outstanding! I love how it complements your features. I also like the ribbon!

Sue

billysmom said:
gtdean - That VS is outstanding! I love how it complements your features. I also like the ribbon!
Thanks Sue, I was going for a Playboy ribbon with a bound edge. Little did I know that was called a Wanderer by Stetson. Art does such nice ribbon work!

Jabos said:
Great looking hat GT!!!!!! That would be great in granite.
Thanks Jabos, I think so too. I have a Stratoliner in a mouse gray with a hint of olive as my inspiration. Need to start saving my loose change or hit the lottery tonight!!!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore this hat today to my eye doc's office. As I was walking into the waiting room I got a "Like your hat! Very nice!" from a lady that was leaving. I was flattered. Always nice to get a positive comment, especially from a lady. :D

IMG_0005.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
I wore this hat today to my eye doc's office. As I was walking into the waiting room I got a "Like your hat! Very nice!" from a lady that was leaving. I was flattered. Always nice to get a positive comment, especially from a lady. :D

IMG_0005.jpg
Very nice!:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany