Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I still think that Dobbs is the ultimate Blues Man hat. Looks good Mike.

That black cherry just dances in that light Jeff. I'm really loving that tone of cherry.

Super Trimble Matt, that sweat is really special. Looks good on you. Only two more days until your Elf hat!

Love that combo of Rust with Bone Rodolfo. Very nice. Fleiz Navidad mi amigo!

I like your choice of caps of late D. Yule to you too!
Feliz Navidad to you too Michael !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Heading off to work wearing a light gray Melton Ten for the first time. It has a 3” brim and a pretty severe slope when snapped down. I have to tilt it back just a bit to be able to see. It originally had a black hatband with a single bow. I had fellow lounger bond replace it with this silver-gray ribbon. He did awesome work on the gills.

2D914E4F-B958-4BE7-9CC2-CA75CE398193.jpeg
EA8BD44B-FAD7-469E-A9C8-FF5B0AFB1D5A.jpeg

Dlaniger

Heading off to work wearing a light gray Melton Ten for the first time. It has a 3” brim and a pretty severe slope when snapped down. I have to tilt it back just a bit to be able to see. It originally had a black hatband with a single bow. I had fellow lounger bond replace it with this silver-gray ribbon. He did awesome work on the gills.

View attachment 99311 View attachment 99312
It looks great, Bill! The ribbon and gills really give the hat a classy look and you are wearing that brim just right! 3-inch brims just break like that.

Super Melton Bill. Love me sum sharky. Looking out from under that brim makes you look tough!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
That is one of the most beautiful hats I have seen. The color, finish, and brim width are amazing.

ANOTHER very special one, Daniele! Everything about this hat is truly outstanding!!

Sure, we're ready for the big day! Are you?

That is a real gem Daniele. Perfect finish, color and proportions.

A gorgeous hat, Daniele. The deep grey is terrific.

That is a fantastic hat Daniele.

Well, I'l join the chorus, too, Daniele. That's the Hat of the Day.

Simply stunning!!

That hat is magnificent!

Yes, I am ready! That is one beautiful hat, Daniele.

What a wonderful Homburg Daniele. That finish and brim are so nice. Another new favorite, until something else you post moves me so.
I thank the chorus that sang the appreciations at the Borsalino with Christmas spirit
Honestly I did not think it had such an important success.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, be good and do not exceed with food and drink ;)

65 Classic

Practically Family
Another sunny and cold day before Christmas
121fkv8.jpg

Charles hatter's in black. Classic and imponent hat with brim at 6.5 cm. and crown at 12 cm. with matching ribbon
xbff2c.jpg

Interesting hat in black soft felt marked "Charles hatter's" with paper label very similar to Vanzina and Borsalino
flizxc.jpg

They share with the Alessandria production the name of colors and the identation and same lettering
1hx91.jpg

One of these days, cold permitting, I will do some research on the production "Charles hatter's" It could reveal some surprises

Spend a good Thursday, today is the winter solstice.
A huge thank you for the words yesterday for Borsalino and for likes, they were a good sign for the future of Italian hats production

Perfect dimensions and color

65 Classic

Practically Family

Wow. nice Melton

Desert dog

Following D. Dog's lead, my Trimble accompanies me for the evening's frolicks. It doesn't just fit, it "Floating Fit"s.

It's a great hat and wearing it reminds me that I need to get in gear and finish writing my summary of Trimble's history for the Trimble Tavern. Reckon' that I need to post photos of this hat there, too.

Color is a bit washed out in the still shots, but I'm too lazy to try again.

Have a delightful evening, everybody. View attachment 99266 View attachment 99267 View attachment 99268 View attachment 99269 View attachment 99270 View attachment 99271 View attachment 99272
Thanks for posting this! It is a beauty. The felt on mine is very soft, for thick western weight. You really scored with that one, especially with the box. I don't see many Trimbles around.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lee Adventurer

ec8b250704b5b34ce618182f9771121d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Classic looking Lee, the simple ribbons are quite a statement in themselves.

One of my favorite styles of Homburg curl. A nice swoop, but not 'in your face'. Enjoy your day Matt.

View attachment 99360
O'Farrell this morning.
Love to see the O'Farrell Bob. Have a great Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy