Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the good wishes guys, it means a lot.
Wow, Happy Birthday to me... Spent the morning with Mike Miller and he had my newest custom finished and I didn't even know it. Missed the email...
Baby blue Duplex. Light blue Winchester rabbit brim with a Cuenca straw crown. Sweet shark's gill ribbon. This is going on our cruise to Alaska in June. Can't wait for spring!!
More in the appropriate threads after my Birthday nap...
View attachment 103745 View attachment 103746
How cool!
The awesomeness of that lid alone should bring on an early Spring. Just don't scare any groundhogs while wearing it.:)

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Wow, Happy Birthday to me... Spent the morning with Mike Miller and he had my newest custom finished and I didn't even know it. Missed the email...
Baby blue Duplex. Light blue Winchester rabbit brim with a Cuenca straw crown. Sweet shark's gill ribbon. This is going on our cruise to Alaska in June. Can't wait for spring!!
Very cool,nice lid.

Wesslyn

Practically Family
Two hat day! Had to switch. Too dang windy. Hat #2 is a Donegal tweed cap.
2018-01-22 16.30.51.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Super new hat birthday present Red. Fantastic. Duplexes are just altogether too cool.

Michael

Nathaniel Finley

A-List Customer
This probably doesn’t go here but I’m not sure where else to put it.

An old flame just came out to visit me at the yurt along with an old friend of ours. We were all in Egypt together during the Arab Spring, haven’t seen each other in seven years but just happened to be in the same place at the same time for one day only.
The visit was amazing for all three of us.

This photo is why I’m posting about this. To me it captures a terrific, heartfelt moment between two lovers who haven’t seen each other in years. It’s dark and blurry but it’s also pretty perfect imo.

Plus the Stetson looks so damn good!

I swear I’ll stop posting photos of the 3X sometime soon (‘soon’? when is that anyway?). I honestly don’t wear anything else these days. I did finally stop wearing it at the dinner table at least...
o_O

C94D5B56-4C50-493B-A15D-AE2F73BCF367.jpeg

Peace,
Nathan

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
Ehi là in Anversa! Fantastico!
Grazie Daniele!

Beautiful work on that hat, love.

Those recent ladies hats you have made are right out of a vintage magazine ad.

Great choice on the colors! [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thank you sugar.
Also partly because of your excellent opinions and other points of view.

@hatophile @Redfokker @steur

Thank you for the nice comments!

@EstherWeis

The bill is in the mail [emoji14]
I will send my own bill thanks a bunch [emoji6]

Resistol Diamond Horseshoe

Giddy up [emoji14]
938910229863dcbf1cd953e6f6b08534.jpg
1553a26dbe60d45f1daec3c2b123f996.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Chingedy ching.
Does Dominic count? ;)

Wow! That's one hell of a pretty hat for a pretty lady.

That may very well be my favorite of your work.
Wow Matt, strong words there [emoji6]
Thank you very much.

Great looking hat,Esther.
Thanks Bob!

Fabulous! You' re on a large brim roll!!!
Well, you know I’m a big brim kinda girl. [emoji4]
Anything little and it looks like I have an eggcup on my head.

That second photo has such beautiful movement of line. Great angles.
Thank you. Yes, I’m on a swoopy brim kick lately.

Beautiful hat Ester.

Thank you!!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Happy birthday Red! Great looking hat!

DOGMAN

One Too Many

An old flame just came out to visit me at the yurt along with an old friend of ours. We were all in Egypt together during the Arab Spring, haven’t seen each other in seven years but just happened to be in the same place at the same time for one day only.

This photo is why I’m posting about this. To me it captures a terrific, heartfelt moment between two lovers who haven’t seen each other in years. It’s dark and blurry but it’s also pretty perfect imo.

I swear I’ll stop posting photos of the 3X sometime soon (‘soon’? when is that anyway?). I honestly don’t wear anything else these days. I did finally stop wearing it at the dinner table at least...
o_O

View attachment 103677

Peace,
Nathan
I think that's a great photo.I'll never tire seeing the 3X.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab

o_O

View attachment 103677

Peace,
Nathan
Happy for you Nathan and your beautiful lady. And I never tire of seeing the Stetson. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy