Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayser "Velour" probably later 1930s.

28065103979_e55a77999e_c.jpg

25970983228_9255a61c5a_c.jpg

28065017619_810fc07d0f_c.jpg

39812435112_d0195090e8_c.jpg

39844367281_6a43883454_c.jpg
Down right stunning hat Steve. On all counts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Love that ribbon. Is there a place, perhaps the Stevens thread, where you've posted detail shots?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I posted detail pictures the first time I put it on WHAYWT a couple of months ago. Then tried to organize my pictures on Photobucket and lost them all. If the sun shines this weekend I'll post some pics on the Stevens Spotlight. The ribbon is cool, burgundy and brown.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
That is an exceptional hat you are wearing today! Nice brim and the ribbon is cool!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks DD

I do love the ribbon on that great Stevens! Thanks for the B-day wishes.
It is a very cool ribbon Mike, thanks

I LOVE THAT HAT!!
Thank you sir
Very nice,interesting ribbon work.
thanks

Lovely, Richard. Nice looking two tone ribbon.
thanks Stefan

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
My wife said I could do anything on my birthday. So what better enjoyment than talking hats with Mike Miller at NW Hats. Taking the trip south to Eugene to have some stretching done on my new Holland connection hats. Today I wear my new British stingy, an English License Penn-Craft (an American brand from before WWII) in a lovely shorthair finish. I like this hat, keeping the center dent crease, it just seems more European.
View attachment 103712 View attachment 103713 View attachment 103714
Great looking Penn-Craft Mike. Spending the day in a hat shop is a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for all the good wishes guys, it means a lot.
Wow, Happy Birthday to me... Spent the morning with Mike Miller and he had my newest custom finished and I didn't even know it. Missed the email...
Baby blue Duplex. Light blue Winchester rabbit brim with a Cuenca straw crown. Sweet shark's gill ribbon. This is going on our cruise to Alaska in June. Can't wait for spring!!
More in the appropriate threads after my Birthday nap...
View attachment 103745 View attachment 103746
That’s just about the most beautiful duplex I’ve ever seen!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for all the good wishes guys, it means a lot.
Wow, Happy Birthday to me... Spent the morning with Mike Miller and he had my newest custom finished and I didn't even know it. Missed the email...
Baby blue Duplex. Light blue Winchester rabbit brim with a Cuenca straw crown. Sweet shark's gill ribbon. This is going on our cruise to Alaska in June. Can't wait for spring!!
More in the appropriate threads after my Birthday nap...
View attachment 103745 View attachment 103746
Happy birthday Red!!

Congratulations on your new lid, it's gorgeous

Hey all!
Dobbs West on a bright sunshine-y day.

feedb8be615e63369901b5d6b15b3a8b.jpg

Just can't seem to get that bow to behave.
Have a great day!