Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore this puppy today. I don't think I've put this one up before, but I scored it on the bay a few months ago. Most recently is travelled to Michigan to visit my friend, Jimmy, who worked his magic on it for me. Thank you, Jimmy!

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

This one's a medium gray with a same color gray ribbon and brim binding.

elvisroe

A-List Customer
While you northern hemispere types bunker down for the winter, we antipodeans are making the most of the summer!

For a sunny 25C my daughter and I wore our light felts for a bit of swing-time in the yard. After roasting in my grey and black hats I've reverted to the beat-up old Squatter for the summer (until Xmas at least!) Caillie wears an unusual vintage lid I picked up a while back.
It's a 'Fayrefield Melo-lite' made in Melbourne in the 50's I think.

DSCN3384-1.jpg

She's already figured out that one fedora is never enough...;)

DSCN3386.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Mr. Lucky said:
Modified Christy's Adventurer from a fellow Lounger! Nice hat!

Photo17.jpg

Cool picture! I like the way your left eye catches some daylight while the rest of your face is in the shadow.. Good hat too! It looks good on ya.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
BobC said:
I wore this puppy today. I don't think I've put this one up before, but I scored it on the bay a few months ago. Most recently is travelled to Michigan to visit my friend, Jimmy, who worked his magic on it for me. Thank you, Jimmy!

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

This one's a medium gray with a same color gray ribbon and brim binding.
And what exactly is that puppy, Bob? I see that the links for your pictures say "Optimo" in them. Is that what it is? It's a looker, for sure.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
elvisroe said:
While you northern hemispere types bunker down for the winter, we antipodeans are making the most of the summer!

For a sunny 25C my daughter and I wore our light felts for a bit of swing-time in the yard. After roasting in my grey and black hats I've reverted to the beat-up old Squatter for the summer (until Xmas at least!) Caillie wears an unusual vintage lid I picked up a while back.
It's a 'Fayrefield Melo-lite' made in Melbourne in the 50's I think.

DSCN3384-1.jpg

She's already figured out that one fedora is never enough...;)

DSCN3386.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

Great pictures, elvisroe! That girl's got good taste in hats.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
A 'bit' nippy out this morn...

59Lark said:
in the movie fargo, i was sure in one police scene, saw a cop wearing a fedora and he had flags on it, but this was a really cold state. 59lark.:eek:
Living four or five hundred miles north of there and it is minus fourty with the wind chill today:eek:
Definitely using the remote start, head "wapped in wabbit":
100_0186.jpg

and I may even have the flaps down for take-off :D

Woody (BUURRRRRRRR!!!)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Spats McGee said:
And what exactly is that puppy, Bob? I see that the links for your pictures say "Optimo" in them. Is that what it is? It's a looker, for sure.

Nope, not an Optimo. That's the album I uploaded the pics to on photobucket. This one's a Whippet, the most recent one I fished from the bay. It came up on the bay just before we left on a cruise with IC and Dee and HPG and Nickie, and I wasn't planning on bidding on it. When we got back home it was still up, and I couldn't resist it.

Levallois

Practically Family
Finally got to wear the teal-colored S.L. Bird and Son's hat to a party last night. Lots of nice compliments.

John

12-10-09hat003.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
gtdean48 said:
VERY nice Fed4 Randy. Like that front pinch. Got a full shot of that crease job? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thank you very much! I really love that hat. I'll get a top down photo in a bit, I'm currently resizing and uploading the photos of the Squatter I took possession of a few minutes ago. :D

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany