Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
This is my Camp Draft in taupe fawn with a replaced ribbon due to some very slight lightening of the felt above the original thin ribbon. This hat has morphed into a very flamboyant style all by itself.
AAA003.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
GClark said:
Beaver Brand Heritage

Sharp looking hat you've got there!

redhawks2 said:
This is my Camp Draft in taupe fawn with a replaced ribbon due to some very slight lightening of the felt above the original thin ribbon. This hat has morphed into a very flamboyant style all by itself.

I like the sweatshirt, redhawks!

Randy

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are some really great hats today! Standouts seem to me to be rlk's Coronet, AlanC's Churchill OR clone, and gtd's Roadmaster crease.

Court today (again) in my Stetson Whippet:
CourtWhippet001.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
There are some really great hats today! Standouts seem to me to be rlk's Coronet, AlanC's Churchill OR clone, and gtd's Roadmaster crease.

CourtWhippet001.jpg

That Whippet's perfect for almost anything, Mr. P. You wear it superbly!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
CourtWhippet001.jpg

Hey, man! Nice lid!

I would love to tell a tall story about how I nabbed Mr. P's hat but everybody knows that I could never fit into it. :eusa_doh:

I've been wearing a newsboy with a parka hood for the last few days but today I grabbed this Whippet. It's really been a go to hat lately. My head is liking the 7 1/8 LO.

greywhippet003.jpg

greywhippet002.jpg

BobC

Sweet lids, Mr. P and CRH. I think I have one just like them. We should all hit the same party together sometime. ;)

BobC

Thanks on both accounts, IC. I really like the black hat Mike made for me, but I'd almost be willing to say I like this one even more. I think Mike is making better hats all the time. I think this one really looks a lot like a whippet...2 1/2 inch brim, wide brim binding. Slightly narrower ribbon though. But when I saw this ribbon at his shop, I knew I couldn't pass it up and I knew it had to go on a moss green hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats