Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Almost finished packing the car for a trip to Seattle. I'll be meeting a lot of new people (my wife's friends) so I'm going for hats to impress. They might not even notice, but I will. Nice and cool today so the drive hat will be the Knox Premier Strat clone.

View attachment 129509 View attachment 129510
Rockin' that Knox Red. Hmmmm....sounds like the beginning of a song. :)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Texas Hatters Half-Breed.

ff6c0eaa4eafebf173d1c1c1d10d37b1.jpg

a7249eeb932b8217e25558bb3afead4d.jpg

That’s awesome! Been hoping to see one of those in a place other than their website. Have you had it awhile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Almost finished packing the car for a trip to Seattle. I'll be meeting a lot of new people (my wife's friends) so I'm going for hats to impress. They might not even notice, but I will. Nice and cool today so the drive hat will be the Knox Premier Strat clone.

That Knox literally knocks my socks off, Red! Bernie Utz is the reason to go to Seattle right now. Born and raised in the Seattle area and have never made it to the hat mecca there... and now it's closing.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

Beauty! You’re sure to impress your wife’s friends with that Knox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome! Been hoping to see one of those in a place other than their website. Have you had it awhile?

Thanks Jeff! I've had it a couple of years. Picked it up on an estate sale auction site for $6 (I had a $20 coupon). :)

Wish it had a better straw for the crown, but beggars/choosers and all that. The brim feels super nice. Could be all-beaver. The band at first turned me off, but when I heard it was done in house by a little-old-lady I've come to like it.

27568806754_fb4f6236c4_o.jpg

You've been bringing the hats of late! The Texas Hatters bowler is crazy unique!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic