Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
daizawaguy said:
Yum Yum...what will it be?

Jan2010006-4.jpg

Man, you wear those stingies well!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking Resistol, Deputy.:eusa_clap Looks like a "two-cord" ribbon on that one. That snow scene sure looks nice, even if it means a bit of shoveling...;)

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid said:
Nice looking Resistol, Deputy.:eusa_clap Looks like a "two-cord" ribbon on that one. That snow scene sure looks nice, even if it means a bit of shoveling...;)

Cheers,
JtL
Yep, Chief. A 2-cord ribbon close to the 2 ply ribbon on my raw edge Stetson 25. I have a 1 ply cord on a Stetson conversion that is at Major Moore's for a new sweatband & blocking.
No shoveling going on here, don't even have a suitable snow shovel!!! :eek:

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
We got the white stuff down here in Georgia. Taking pictures of the place covered in snow. Wearing the 2X Resistol Western conversion...
p1010022.jpg

How 'bout it; a photo where we can see you and the hat! :D So, it takes a Georgia blizzard to get you out there for a good pic, huh? Well it worked out pretty well, I gotta' say. :eusa_clap

RBH said:
Looking good Tom!
I will be going to the Majors in a couple of weeks, I just might get to see that hat if he hasnt sent it out by then.
Rusty, check out the old Adam Western I sent with it too. I told him I was in no rush, so they should still be there if Rockie hasn't gotten to them. Check out the other snow photos on Facebook.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, you're tops, man!

GWD, glad to see that cap being worn by the right sized guy. Looking good!

DJ, is that Playboy new to you or is the one you were toying with a little while back? In any event, that one turned out perfectly. You can't go wrong with them. My favorite type of fedora. :eusa_clap

Mario, that green Knox is tremendous!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Oh heck, all of the posts look great. Keep 'em coming... :)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
I know that the common wisdom is that today is "Straturday" -- but, when I was growing up, Saturday morning was all about westerns. ;) Undoubtedly started me down the hat trail at an early age. :D

So, today I'm joining Deputy Swoopy with a western. This one's a Stetson No. 1 Quality...

No1Q.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Dreispitz

One Too Many
daizawaguy said:
Yum Yum...what will it be?

Jan2010006-4.jpg
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtXQ31F1A-k&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtXQ31F1A-k&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Even though the song is not about food ....

HarpPlayerGene said:
How 'bout it; a photo where we can see you and the hat! :D So, it takes a Georgia blizzard to get you out there for a good pic, huh? Well it worked out pretty well, I gotta' say. :eusa_clap
Yep, I actually got out the real camera to document this weather anomaly. If it keeps up, I'm moving further South & there goes your neighborhood! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats