Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipTop

Practically Family
Robert and Eric--you both did a photographic color-coordination tour-de-force this morning. Both very handsome hats that I suspect are equally toasty warm. And Eric, you appear to be in the countdown for Saturday already!

job

One Too Many
Ray, I have held an old western hat under the shower letting the top get wet and then rubbed it down with a wash cloth and had no ill effects. It cleaned the hat and made it easy to shape. I f you did that I would brush the hat a lot first to you don't made mud on the felt.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Off to downtown Minneapolis, MN for a meeting. I am hatted with my Stetson Flagship this afternoon. Marvelous hat.

IMG0780-L.jpg

Eric -

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Alan, I am sure that Hawaii would work also.;) Thanks I would think latitude and longitude of Buffalo, NY,
42° 53' N/ 78° 52' W. would be not as ideal. But with your equipment so close it helps.;)

I have some friends headed to Hawaii... longer transit, but clear skies are iffier there. Plus I might have a chance to play with the 60" again at Mount Wilson. No chance for amateurs to play with the big telescopes on the big island. :)

Buffalo is a couple of marks underneath ideal... but better than Syracuse.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mike and Perry great Borsa today!

Ray, that's a great Story, rarely laughed so much. But he looks not bad!

Robert, the third man with an stunning Borsalino!

Eric, nice Cap! I have a Stanton Cap, it looks similar to yours!

justanuthercap,what a long name...Welcome here, and a great looking Resistol!

Alan,the fourth Borsalino, very nice, indeed!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
GREAT HATS TODAY EVERYBODY!!!

Manfred, I hope your wife is doing alright.

Its a beautiful sunny day in Chicago today, so I thought I would break out the Milan straw that I just recently renovated.

strawhat2.jpg

strawhat1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails