Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Perry; Great shots and nice hat sir.

BJ; I like the bigger brim size on you. Nice color.

Rodkins; I like the scary shot. Swell hat.

David; Your playboy hat looks so clean and stands at attention with your crease.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
VS Dualist.

IMG_3240.jpg

That is a SHARP hat. I bet with warmer weather coming that grey/silver shade with the woven top will be just the ticket. It is different enough to draw positive attention. Just enough! I like the hat! Congrats Ale.

Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
B.J, looks good with the wider ribbon

David, perfect Playboy. Thats a fine Hat.

Mike, no photo when you drive a Car, it could be the last photo you take, but I love the scary shot.

Perry, cool photo. I see, you are relaxed.

gtdean, fine Hat, also with thin ribbon. :D

jbucklin

Practically Family
That is a SHARP hat. I bet with warmer weather coming that grey/silver shade with the woven top will be just the ticket. It is different enough to draw positive attention. Just enough! I like the hat! Congrats Ale.

Eric -

I didn't know what to think of the Dualist when first seeing it, but I believe it's beginning to grow on me!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
BJ everything looks fine to me

David that hat is gorgeous, looks like it just came out of the box from the factory......

Rodkins nothing scary about that pic,,, well except for the light from Alien space ship closing in on you from behind that is.....

Hatophile nice shot with the shoes and lid.....

Ale I didn't think those hats would be for me but I must admit the pics of your duelist has got me thinking differently ........

All you guys are getting way to skilled in taking pics ..... I am going to have to go camera school or something just to post here .....;)

Last edited:

jbucklin

Practically Family
I still don't like how it looks. I think the flange got ruined by the shaper when you pulled the hat in.

Yes, but I didn't pull on the brim when putting it on the shaper. I pushed down on the top of the crown and it slipped right on. You know, I knew I didn't like this hat from the moment I took it out of the box. This is what happens when you take a chance on a hat where the online dealer provides only one pic of it. Also, I didn't care for the brim, so I trimmed it down to 2 3/8 and reshaped it with steam. But I already know that this hat will eventually end up on Ebay, where I'll have to pretty much give it away, like I did the Stetsons.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
wonderful hats the past few days, everyone.

Ale, I really like that dualist. If I were ever to go that direction, I think I'd prefer the brown felt similar to Insolent Puppy's.

Last 2 days wearing my wool Knudsen Bat Masterson. Starting to show nice signs of wear, but I still wish I had gone with fur.

0032copy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley