Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Look sharp Tom.

DSC_2944.jpg

(If you want the image to show in the post; Click image icon, go to URL tab, paste in the link, and un-click retrieve file remote box.)

Eric -

That looks like a grand retreat, Eric. The moon through the trees is a winner.

Two thumbs up for that Prince portrait, Jared.

Rusty, you and the topper are a winning combo. I think it really works for you.

Tomb, welcome!

The Gentleman

New in Town
My word, those are nice looking hats you all have chaps. I'm looking forward to getting a fedora myself but they aren't easy to find over here in France.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Not anxious to show my sweaty, unshaven face; hence the pic of my morning Panama hat and hydrangea blossom. I have been replacing a boat hoist cable for the past couple of hours. This started as a small chore and has blossomed into a hardware/marina trip and major renovation. This morning makes me appreciate modern power tools. Historic tools and materials would have made this tougher.

IMG2661-L.jpg

Enjoying and recognizing that this is the last of the summer this morning, Eric -

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Wearing my Buckaroo Playboy..

Here is a better photo of the edge stitching

OHHH MAN ! Killer geez A winner....is it very warm or lite....
Nice beaver brown color. Congrats

oh yea the topper a few post back....RBH = Ed Daddy Roth !!!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Rusty, what a great Hat this Playboy, lovely color too! You wear it all sides down and it looks very good!

My yesterday outfit with Cap!
Chepstow Looking Sharp Brother !
I still have to post a pic om my cap similar to yours .... very nice cap !!!!

scooter

Practically Family
Rusty, that beaver brown looks very nice, indeed. And not to start an argument, but I think that fedora looks better on the Major than does the Western. That fedora is perfectly proportioned and a fantastic color combination. I'd buy it!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats over the weekend - love the Buckeroo Playboy and the Major in a fedora.

We've had a busy long weekend, including shooting a wedding up in the White Mountains Saturday.

Today, after being bribed with breakfast at our favorite local diner, I find myself waiting for the family at the mall in Burlington, MA. on a beautilful early September afternoon.

smugshot5338676-L.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Alex, Alan, Manfred and Che... thanks so much for the kind words!

Let me add Manfred that cap and outfit really look great together.

Rusty, that beaver brown looks very nice, indeed. And not to start an argument, but I think that fedora looks better on the Major than does the Western. That fedora is perfectly proportioned and a fantastic color combination. I'd buy it!

Great hats over the weekend - love the Buckeroo Playboy and the Major in a fedora.
Thank you Scooter and David !
I have told Mike that many times.
He looks great in a fedora.

mm3ak.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy