Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I took Joao's advice and gave this baby a chance to tread beyond the backyard, beyond the garage, and straight to the grocery store. More people said hello to me than usual. Hmm.

Well here it is: sand in the snow!

022km.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
I took Joao's advice and gave this baby a chance to tread beyond the backyard, beyond the garage, and straight to the grocery store. More people said hello to me than usual. Hmm.

Well here it is: sand in the snow!

I like it! They do keep your head warm with the extra airspace and thickness--if you can keep it from blowing off.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Alan, are you authorized to blow the cover of that mystery Lounger? I don't recall seeing him post any self-portraits. Lily looks abuzz with educational enthusiasm, and her parents justifiably proud. :)

Jeff, I daresay that hat demands a response! It's quite the shademaker.

Good to see you again, Big_e!

Alan, beautiful pics! Love that ceiling at the U of Michigan. Was it originally built for the university, or reallocated from a church? I hope the ego adjustment doesn't indicate that the college choice just got easier! You must be so proud of Lily. Good luck with the final decision.

Thanks Jeff... the ceiling detail is from the entry af Angell Hall (photo below). The Law Library is a magnificent indoor space that was apparently on the short list of possible film locations for Hogwarts.

7.jpg

So far Lily's acceptances have all been positive with more decisions still to be received. She wants to do the Juilliard audition for the experience and will be thrilled if she makes it past the first couple of cuts. We are hugely proud of her!

Alan, are you authorized to blow the cover of that mystery Lounger? I don't recall seeing him post any self-portraits. Lily looks abuzz with educational enthusiasm, and her parents justifiably proud. :)

Thanks Randall... yes, I've gotten the release to share and I think you are right, I don't remember a single selfie in this member's almost 1800 posts. He is an active member posting as recently as yesterday... though I think homework might be taking a toll.

BTW, I have a photo of Zetwal too. ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great Sunday for hats everyone.

Alan - very nice shots from your latest college trip. I have an idea who the Lounger is, I think he has some great hats including some from Optimo and from Art.

Jeff - your hat today fits the quote in your signature very well!

Walt

One of the Regulars
More people said hello to me than usual. Hmm.

That's a great look! :eusa_clap I would think that would fit in perfectly in the Dakotas.

That would fit right in here in most parts of Idaho except maybe Boise which is our closest thing to a city if you can call around 300K or so people that. You still see Westerns worn in Boise, but not as much as one did 30-40 years ago....those darn ball caps have taken over even in Idaho... :-(

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Very nice photo coach, I didn't realize your dog was disabled. You both obviously have huge hearts and I salute you both. I'm sure Canelita does not feel disabled and is a daily inspiration. Please tell us more about Canelita, if not here then on the "Loungers Pets" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo