Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
MarkJohn, that Mallory found the right head. Looks smashing.

David, you have such an impressive array of stellar hats, but this zephyr really works on you. Not sure if it's the colors or shape, but to my eye, it clicks. Yowzers!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Cavanagh w/ Carter Band

P1060647.JPG

2075rami

One of the Regulars
u2ynupa5.jpg
6ubutute.jpg

Giving my original "real" hat some love today. It's a Red Head Lite Felt.

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
g-durand, Justin and Al, many thanks for the kind comments on the cap! I appreciate them!

Bassman, nice hat, I like it how you wear him and a great art project!

g-durand, nice photos and especially you and the Optimo, interesting leg clothes of the girl in front of you!

AnA, great, that Saks, a hat for life!

Sam, he looks very good on you the 3X and a great Carmack on you head on Wednesday!

Wine65, very very nice the new Montecristi!

Charlz, looks good on you the Hampton!

chanteuseCarey, a nice hat that green Straw and well presented, looks good on you!

Alan, wow, that is inspiring enough to built a Dualist, the colors are perfect!

Sir, Eric, a proud hat the Viscount and the Queen would say the same!

Robert, that Lauren Cap looks very good, very nice Cavanagh too!

2075rami, nice swoop on the hat, looks good on you!

hatsRme, great colored oxblood, this color and ribbon looks very sharp!

Tom, one of my favorite Playboys on Friday!

Mark, indeed the right head for that great looking Mallory!

David, smashing hat that Stetson!

Denton, love that hat, very very nice!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Back to myself this morning, a short balding guy not a pretend Viscount, walking his dogs. My Lee Adventure sat on my head all morning.

IMG_5237-M.jpg

A better shot of the hat without a hot, sweaty owner wearing the hat is below.

IMG_7855-M.jpg

Comfortably a short balding guy in a hat, Eric -

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Even when I keep up, I can't keep up!

Accolades to all!

Manfred, GREAT leather cap.

hatsRme, the Vitafelt is one of your crown jewels, I think. And then you break out that oxblood! Beautiful.

Eric, nice grey Lee, but that Viscount shows the character you truly have! Very classy.

g. durand-- what a cool photo of you and your grandfather; that must be special indeed. Love the mafioso shots (and your new subjects) as well!

Alan, ah the Dunlap that started the hybrid revival! Beautiful, glad to see it unboxed.

Charlz, wine, excellent choices.

Sam, I dig the new 3X. I'll +1 on the variation of leaving it without side dents. A nice change once in awhile. The carmack is still one of my favorites-- they make great rain hats, don't they?

Alive-- man that is a superb hat. You wear grey fedoras really nicely. I only have a couple greys I really enjoy wearing.

Bassman, cool hat, cool project!

Denton, excellent Knox, with a really sweet color scheme.

jrbobbyh, nice backdrop of the tree and red brick for that VS. really makes it pop.

David, nice one! Is that brim smaller than usual for you?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
JrBob; Now that is hat!

David; Your hat closet is full of treasures. Today's showcase is one of those treasures.

Jeff; Great rain lid today. I googled up some Civil War lids to compliment your visual. Thanks for the historical trip.

Alan; I do like the fuzzy green Mallory. It is a fancy hat, with or without bumps.

I am certain that I am missing passing kudos to many - apologies that I have not called you out in person. I am enjoying the pics as I am waiting in the MPLS airport. My hat for travel will be the VS Wanderer in silverbelly. I have removed the liner due to the 70'F weather. The light weight felt is perfect for these temps. The liner tip is classy and I am not afraid to tip the interior of the hat for others to see. I have a clear plastic bag in my pocket in order to bag/protect my lid while I am seated. This has worked like a charm for me during my winter gymnastics meet travels.

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

IMG_5240-M.jpg

Eric -

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Okay...had to do it..here I am visiting 1950s Los Angeles sporting my Akubra Squatter...all I need are some threads to match the era...nice hats guys...

akubralosangeles.jpg

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
T Jones--I wish I could be there in the early fifties, too. I would make a visit to this place. If you want style,
you might as well go to the headquarters.
Whippet4_zpsf960f331.jpg

On the last day of a short vacation so it's coffee shop casual for me.
Che, if you're around, I want you to know that the Hollywood brim is infectious.

VS Whiskey
IMG_2440_zps0adfec6a.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
MarkJohn - I like the Mallory. Nik has sold some great hats of late.

Sam - the Carmack just works so well for you.

Tom - always nice to see the VS PB

David, you have such an impressive array of stellar hats, but this zephyr really works on you. Not sure if it's the colors or shape, but to my eye, it clicks. Yowzers!

Thanks, Randall - this one is a special hat for sure and like a lot of my hats came from another Lounger.

Robert - that Cavanagh is fantastic - I've yet to find a hat with the Carter sweatband. Always seems to me to have been a really practical idea.

Charlie - we don't get to see too many hats in Oxblood. Looks great

2075rami - you need a bit more inventory in your warehouse, looking a bit sparse there. I assume it's a new section? Nice photos too!

David, smashing hat that Stetson!

Thanks, Manfred. Much appreciated.

Bobby - the ArtLite looks great!

David; Your hat closet is full of treasures. Today's showcase is one of those treasures.

Thanks, Eric - the Lee looks good as does the VS. I find those clear plastic bags that come free with every VS order are perfect for traveling with a hat. I use one to keep my hat clean if I have to send it through the x-ray and also if I have to leave it under the seat on the flight.

David, nice one! Is that brim smaller than usual for you?

Cheers, Jeff! Yes, the brim is a little smaller than most of my hats, about 2 1/4 I think, with the nicest felted edge (Mode Edge) I've come across.

The Tim Bender is a good hat for you - you are more adventurous in your headwear than I am!

T Jones - I really like the proportions of your Squatter

GD - great VS today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner