Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Practically Family
Hey guys...just popping in.. Another great hat day on the Lounge.

Thanks for all the comments and compliments this week. It was fun getting out some hats that don't get a lot of head time.

Good looking Hanover, GD.

DJH, setting the bar high today.

Joao Wow 5" , What's the over all width of that hat?

M of K, Nice black Whippet and attire yesterday.

Hatguy, I'd say that hat IS a Star....

Nice one, Garret

great hats from everyone.....

Last edited:

John Galt

Vendor
TJ, MOK & TD,

Thanks for the kind words. I learned a lot on this build, and look forward to doing more when I finish the binding on my Nutria conversion.

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TJ: That is really a nice rebuild, and you wear it perfectly! Thumbs up, John.

Garret: A beautiful find! I'm a sucker for hearse'ish interiors like this one ;)

lol Indeed, an intricate liner is called for on overcast days ;)

Joe Rotax

Familiar Face
This Stetson Grant that I bought about 5 years ago but never wore too much. Been wearing a Stetson Range pretty much every day for the last two years and it's getting a bit scruffy so I got the Grant out and reshaped it a bit with a good shot of steam and now I guess I'll wear it for awhile.

WP_000615AA_zps2269f45b.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Hey Joao ... is that you, the Google satellite caught in the lower right corner?

View attachment 8565
lol not that big ;)

Joao Wow 5" , What's the over all width of that hat?
18 3/8" front to back and 17 1/4" side to side :D

This Stetson Grant that I bought about 5 years ago but never wore too much. Been wearing a Stetson Range pretty much every day for the last two years and it's getting a bit scruffy so I got the Grant out and reshaped it a bit with a good shot of steam and now I guess I'll wear it for awhile.

Nice wide brim :)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Richard, Dane, Kingrat, thanks guys. I appreciate your comments on my Indy. Nicely done John Galt!

Joe Rotax nice Stetson Western!

Joao, As big as the brims on your Westerns are, I would just about believe that you'd show up on a google earth map like that! :D

Last edited:

hatguy1

One Too Many
Thanks for the kind words re my project hat. It is housed in the shop and never usually sees my other fine headwear. So it really enjoys and appreciates everyone's kind words about it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24