Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
Huertecilla, who is the man in the pictures you posted in the first post?

FashionFrank, you look wonderful in all of your pics! I like the way you dressed to accommodate your surroundings. I always look forward to you and now Huertecilla's pictures. I am beginning to take more pics of myself with my new camera and for practice, I will be posting more pics of myself in my hats as well.

Huertecilla

Banned

Have a go at youtube for Jeeves & Wooster. It is a classic by P.G.Wodehouse and masterfully worked in a tv series that totally captures the days. A mastepiece of British costume ´drama´.

81t174bzlOL._SL1500_.jpg

Not as joyfully concentrated on art deco as the Hercule Poirot mysteries with David Suchet but just as much fun to watch.

Looking forward to your hat show!!

p.s. I have an Olympus- for-dummies and are not any good with even thát so if you ever pass through this region, I would JÚMP at, euh... take my hat off for, the occasion to model for you.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
In a rush this A.M. for another doctor's appointment. David, Justin, (now that's what I call a beret!), Andy, (love the Garrison Raiders!), Perry, Keith, casechopper, Daniele Tanto, Ingineer, Richard, (love the Tawny color on your Fed), Harv, (nice color on the CD), Joao, (loads of character on the 4X Stetson), AnA, g.durand, (love the Hershey hat! Nice color combo), my apologies for leaving anyone out.

On this chilly and breezy morning from Central Ohio I'm donning my 4X OR / Wanderer conversion...

Open_Road_conversion.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
TJones - I really like what you did with that conversion. Looks great - that contrasting ribbon is perfect.
David - Tony outdid himself with your steel color Tumwater. The brim work is sensational. That's one very sweet fedora.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Andy, killer cap! Nice fabric patterns!

T, I really like the looks of that one!

Rogera, swell VS!

David, beautiful Tumwater!

----------

Thank you for the birthday wishes fellas! Today I am going with my 40s Borsalino

pa5usu3a.jpg

a4y5a8uv.jpg

fashion frank

One Too Many
Thank you , thank You ,thank you

FashionFrank, you look wonderful in all of your pics! I like the way you dressed to accommodate your surroundings. I always look forward to you and now Huertecilla's pictures. I am beginning to take more pics of myself with my new camera and for practice, I will be posting more pics of myself in my hats as well.

Thanks for the compliments both you ,Caramel Smoothie and Rogera.
I dress for myself but its really nice to hear it none the less.

Ok you Lounge Lizards lest see you strutt your stuff :rolleyes:

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

fedoracentric

Banned
Yeah, no one in America knows anything about Hugh Laurie except that he was on Fox TV's "House." But he has had a long, long TV career (and much of it in the comedy genera) in Britain. American's are surprised he speaks with an English accent in real life because he carried off his American accent so well in "House".

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
Yeah, no one in America knows anything about Hugh Laurie except that he was on Fox TV's "House." But he has had a long, long TV career (and much of it in the comedy genera) in Britain. American's are surprised he speaks with an English accent in real life because he carried off his American accent so well in "House".

I can believe this. I've heard of the show "House" but never watched it. I was surprised that the lead character on " The Walking Dead", Rick Grimes, has an accent (like the Beetles) but pulls off a decent American Southern accent. I mean you don't hear even a hint of it when he's speaking his lines.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
On this chilly and breezy morning from Central Ohio I'm donning my 4X OR / Wanderer conversion...
Thanks Terry. Nice to see your smily face.

Nice Borso Justin.

Now I know why some of you like to convert Stagecoach. High crown and a nice felt. This one needed a good brushing to remove so much dust in it that it looked like more reddish than silver/grey.
20140405.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice cap Andy

Joao - it looks good with the mid ribbon

Roger - I love the profile on that VS.

David - that is superb :eusa_clap

Justin - lovely Borso

Joao - that Resistol looks great on you. Nice shade of grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24