Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today for a proper shade... a morning and a lunch time picture.
20150313.jpg

20150313b.jpg

Stetson Tom Mix 5" brim.

Like that hat Mike!

BIG time, Mike!

Steve I really like the look of your "Camber" yesterday. A change up in proportions for you that really work well, IMO. And What a lid!

Rick you have it knocked, sir. That OR really IS both Royal AND DELUXE!

Bert, nobody can berate that great beret! You're rockin' it, man.

Joao 5" should be enough brim, and the crown is just REGAL, sir. Love that lid!

TommyK that OR was made for you, after it was made for Tom.... SUPER look!!

Harv the Texan is PERFECT, pal!

All great hats this week, gentlemen, though I'm sure I've missed some deserving accolades. Y'all are amazing!

Last edited:

javadave61

Practically Family
Rain expected most of the day. Headed out to breakfast with my wife, so the Akubra it is. Got a little "self portrait" time in with the Canon 60D before we left.

IMG_3922.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
CLASSIC hat and Portrait, Dave. Big glass STILL trumps those tiny lenses.

How do you fix (or hold) the 60D?

Thanks hatsRme. I love your VS Mohave. Outstanding hat. And since you aren't plagued with the need for prescription glasses, you get to sport those awesome sunglasses as well. It really completes the look better than the stupid magnetic clip-ons I wear. Lol.

Yes, I'm addicted to big glass. and now that I've completed my collection of glass, this hat obsession fulfills my compulsion to collect.

For this shot, I had a deep windowsill I could prop the camera on. I was too lazy to dig out the tripod.

Thanks, Harv and JavaD!

However, Dave, I must point out that I am indeed plagued by the need for progressive lens glasses, old as I am. My prescription glasses are very visible in the middle photo. These were some non-script shades (from the days before I needed help) that I just couldn't part with, and they (quite apparently!) cover just well enough to fool some of the people some of the time. Been doing it this way for quite a while now, and it really does work well. Thanks again; keep those picts a-coming!

javadave61

Practically Family
I see it now. But thanks to the hat and a great pair of shades, no one will ever notice an extra pair of glasses underneath. Another reason to keep sporting the Mohave.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bert, Rick, Joao, Charlie, J.dave, very nice collection of hats, guys. Everyone looks great!

I never thought I'd say it, but I found a black hat that I actually like! For the second week in a row, I'm wearing my very own Stagecoach conversion again...Overall, I'm still no fan of black hats though.

Stagecoach_conversion_01.jpg

Burgundy_bow_02.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hanging out on the deck at home. VS ArtLite for a spring like morning.

smugshot_8169175-L.jpg

Love the black/burgundy Mr Jones - one of my favorite colour combos.

ingineer

One Too Many
Thank you guys for the compliments on my Cane's creations.
My oh my, such interesting covers lately
I want that Texan so badly, ORs yes,
Slumin' today w Fed IV, thanks for the tip with the paper clip
Campdraft Stomp.. too funny, this one needs beating into submission

Last edited:
Javadave, Akubras are perfect for the rain. I wear mine in downpours often.

Terry, a black hat you like? lol It looks great buddy. Nice work.

David, that VS is a beautiful color. A Texas background in your pics make things interesting. :p

Richard, I really like a Fed, even though I do not own one (yet). Loving your new cane. And the glasses, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran