Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
62e2b1d26abcc5dd7b070444267af635.jpg

Victor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hat-o, I've never heard of a Victor, but that's a great lid!

I'm off to Great American Ballpark later to see the last Reds home game of the season - in the daytime, like God intended. Not sure if I'll wear a ballcap or not, since we're going out to dinner after. Decisions, decisions...

TPD166

One Too Many
I did the same with the brim on the black Open Road I wore the past couple of days - a big improvement on mine.

I liked the look of the western curl on this stiff modern open road, just not the way it looked on me. So I'm wearing it today, with the brim tamed a bit.

0e3a2cdc26c076c734aa1219aab2482f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, if I addressed a letter to "The Guy With the BIG BRIM hat, Portugal," you would probably get it?!!

Some fantastic lids lately, lads and lassie! And you new fellas are rockin' the scene, thank you!

Today I picked a M&K Custom in gray... and tried to modify my smirk to a "S.E." grin...
DSC01412.jpg DSC01414.jpg DSC01422.jpg DSC01428.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Bob! A fav. here, too.

Another trip to the sCity (NY) coming up, so you could be surprised by an attack of the Lounger(s). But I'm not buying birds, and I see you have an extra seat at "the Table" out front for me! :beer:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy