Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good early evening folks. I was surprised by a USPS delivery of my new Gannon fedora at the gym this morning. Let reintroduce you to the first pics of my Gannon Wanderer (inspired) fedora in light weight silver belly with a charcoal ribbon. Puffy white clouds and unicorns aside, this hat is just darn near perfect. Man I have been repeating putting it on and taking it off and looking at it. Checking my reflection on way too many surfaces.

I like this hat! Here a few pics of the Gannon hat and a Pendleton Board Shirt.

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-hbnbsxg-M.jpg

i-GvGGKwx-M.jpg

Enjoying the "New Hat Day" in my Gannon Wanderer, Eric -

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Good early evening folks. I was surprised by a USPS delivery of my new Gannon fedora at the gym this morning. Let reintroduce you to the first pics of my Gannon Wanderer (inspired) fedora in light weight silver belly with a charcoal ribbon. Puffy white clouds and unicorns aside, this hat is just darn near perfect. Man I have been repeating putting it on and taking it off and looking at it. Checking my reflection on way too many surfaces.

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-hbnbsxg-M.jpg

i-GvGGKwx-M.jpg

wonderful Eric!!!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-hbnbsxg-M.jpg

i-GvGGKwx-M.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh sweet piece of art is it !! Beautiful indeed! !!

Sent from Starship Enterprise NCC-1701-D

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Later,in the day Akubra Banjo Paterson in charcoal...even at 35 celsius it kept my head cool...

f069af92566609d87c17ff62b5e3bde0.jpg
aeff110e29da83dfde71deadbfe03da1.jpg
114fd9de7aceb2284e5a1cae686e1836.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I know this particular hat works for a lot of face types, but looking at your posts I have to say that you can seriously pull off just about any hat.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-hbnbsxg-M.jpg

i-GvGGKwx-M.jpg

I'll take the hat over the clouds and unicorns. Simply, gorgeous, Eric.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all of the kind words about the homburg.

After a busy day, I've been catching up on all of the awesome. Thanks for the stellar eye candy.

Ended up being a two hat day. We kind of did the mother's day stuff early. Adam's THE POLAR once again shared it's shade with me as we meandered around some Norfolk sites.

Nifty to think that the battleship Wisconsin that appears as backdrop is younger than the hat. The ship launched 7 December, 1943.

The Wisconsin is decommissioned. THE POLAR... still in its prime.
a585e751fb5cf76157e9af212584908a.jpg
d7cb38f8cad04a4bdbac2b90f4d6719d.jpg
3482710ed0b9c98d530275c03d26b64a.jpg
ee33299d20f9830c1acb9e3e91b29a44.jpg

Hats are neat.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Boy I love those Joao ! Both , but my ticker is ticking looking at the FUZZY ! Great Hats ! ... Sweet Boots , too ...
Thank you.
I have 3 fuzzy hats for now. A brown (stetson), a silverbelly (Resistol) and this gray (Thoroughbred). Getting a black one as I want (big crown, big brim) is quite a challenge...
The thoroughbred is the one in worst condition, full of moth bites, so a rain hat.

A big +1!
Thank you Harv ;)

Joao, nice hats and I really like the first one. Have you ever worn brown boots before? :cool:
I was lucky to get this black Stagecoach.
One of my trademarks is black sneakers. This is the first time for a looooooong time (more than 15 years) I had something not black ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot