Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
At the amusement park with the kids, Stetson Wethered Outback hat

0b007cebb25046cb85968a8d0f14a7c0.jpg
b93a4e862833dcc613f85a01d3bfb479.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I do not own a Fed, but I'm confident you will be very happy with the Fedora. However, like Chamuco sez - get both! Then a couple of Camp Drafts just to be sure.

It's been in the 90s here most of the week. I don't pay attention to heat indexes, as hot is hot to me. However, I'm just the opposite. I'd much rather it be hot than cold. I hate to be cold.

Inspired by Bob's 4X OR yesterday, I dialed it down an X and put on my 3X OR today to fend off the sun. I swear, this is a tough hat. It might be bulletproof.

Someday, perhaps I'll commission Stetson to make an 11X for me. I can call it my Spinal Tap hat (It's one X-er, isn't it?)
Lol. The OR sure is tough.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
NOOOOOOOO! I like summer.
Besides, your straws look great Anthony.

thanks brother
and lucky for you I have no power to advance the calender :)

Kno what u mean. Im wearing my felts any evening I have the chance too.

same

You really don't like straw huh.
The milan loosening up yet?

Holy arms batman!

no I don't ... I try ... but I just don't
the Milan is Eh ... waiting for it to grow on me

... and I'm a drummer ... they are all I have :)

Recent production shantung Dobbs "Bishop."

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A Bishop? That must explain why it's holy.

O47 today
Every time I put on one of these damn straws it makes me long for felt weather..... come on Sep.!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone while orbiting the earth in a sea foam green 1957 Cadillac

That's a darn good lookin' straw, though. I'm still wearing felt the majority of the time, though. I just leave most of my vintages on the hook to protect their sweats if I'm doing more than running around in the car, though.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
That's a darn good lookin' straw, though. I'm still wearing felt the majority of the time, though. I just leave most of my vintages on the hook to protect their sweats if I'm doing more than running around in the car, though.

I recently got an offer to do a 6 month stint with a band who has a residency in south Florida ... my inlaws own a condo on Hollywood beach .... a short walk from the residency venue ... my wife was all about making the temporary move

I decided against the good paying gig because it would be through the autumn and winter months and I would not be able to wear my felts ... that and I hate the heat

true story

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn