Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
329c222e458f1c0cb8b9880a74cb5e53.jpg

At the hat shop wearing my Hank Williams fedora. Notice it on the mirror.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Nice hat, but I'd love to have that truck.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
What a great collection of lids. I'm definitely envious. Taking a much needed vacation day from work. 10 and 12 hours a day plus Saturdays, crappy pay, even with overtime, is wearing me out...and hardly anytime for FL activities! I hate Honeywell! :mad: Fortunately, I'm retiring in two weeks and will only be working there part time! :)

Wearing my Northwest custom from Mike....

Northwest_Hat_Company.jpg

A little Rock A Billy with Gene Vincent and Jane Mansfield, move over Marilyn! WOW!

Rock Around The Clock, Bill Haley and the Comets

The original version of White Lightning by the Big Bopper, who also wrote the song

You always look like you're having a great time! Thanks for livening up the lounge!

Mm, thank you so much for the comment! I have said for many years that if we have a choice, it's best to start our day in a good mood, yet not disregard or deny the dark side of humanity, because we all need to know what's going on around us, both near and far.

I'm glad if I can help a few of us smile once during the day. Wish it worked as well with Mrs. HatsRme! Be well, Mm!!

Tonio

A-List Customer
Borsalino beaver today. I purchased it back in October 2012 at JJ Hat Center. Still holding up good and gets a lot of wear. Here's a picture from that day with Rod Springer.

I read a quote from him once when asked how many hats he owns: "I could give away 5 a day for the rest of my life and hardly notice a dent."

image.jpeg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino beaver today. I purchased it back in October 2012 at JJ Hat Center. Still holding up good and gets a lot of wear. Here's a picture from that day with Rod Springer.

I read a quote from him once when asked how many hats he owns: "I could give away 5 a day for the rest of my life and hardly notice a dent."

View attachment 56900
nice piece ... Rod is a good man

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Ok I have validation! Thanks Moon....
just saw your pic ... your hat will be fine ... actually most likely better
all of my Akubra hats have softened up and became even more comfortable after a nice downpour or two ... all with zero shrinkage, taper , or distortion.
the hat you see here has been in probably 15 or so downpours... great time to play with the shape

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff