Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I am beginning to think that beard length is directly proportional to the variety of hats you can wear and look good in.
I agree abt beards. They can really compliment so many hats. Unlike most eyeglasses which often fight the hat.
Good point on the beard.
Eyeglasses... I choose the frames I can afford and have a minimalist look.

Out and about early, my last full day in a sling (although I'll probably get myself in another one somehow...)

VS Mohave!
DSC08049.jpg DSC08051.jpg DSC08053.jpg DSC08055.jpg

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Looking stylish, Mr. B. We have snow.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Thanks Mr. T.
gentlemen-t.jpeg

I like snow. We are supposed to get upwards of 8 or 9 inches here on Saturday. That's a tremendous rarity for us. It'll be a hoot.

Sadly, very few people know how to drive in it here... Bumper cars.

Be careful out there in Funkytown.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
A Dobbs tie? Details, please?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I'm afraid I don't know much about the tie. It caught my eye at a thrift store since the blossoms almost look like dogwood blooms. It's somewhat knot planned, as the upper portion is darker than the wide blade. Between the design and the label I knew I had to buy it.

f815e9f7253418bea8d17a3c49fec8c9.jpg
594ad871297c2704014a080baf6358fe.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good point on the beard.
Eyeglasses... I choose the frames I can afford and have a minimalist look.
If I braid or tuck my beard I get a totally different look with any of my hats than I do wearing it combed out.

I agree with the minimalist look for eyeglasses. I don't understand wearing the latest designer frames with a vintage looking fedora or western hat. The shape of the lens has to work with the shape of your face also. So minimalist is definitely the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy