Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from or holiday in Salamanca, Spain. Time to swap the felts for the summer hats.

Hope you are all doing well.
0ac17e832277c9be9a2082e0777a1881.jpg

Hats by Esther and Mayser.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk
Wondered where you were off to. Good to see you back, Sergej!

TPD166

One Too Many
Thank you - I thought it was just Panama straw, but you are correct - apparently it is both genuine and twisted! [according to where I bought it last year]
http://www.one2miniranch.com/stetson-panama-straw-open-road-cowboy-hat/

I've had Shantung Open Roads for years and there is no comparison with this hat (and new hemp OR) and old ones - much lighter and cooler. Stetson also has a vented Shantung that is lighter and cooler than the old ones too and it's also available at One 2 mini Ranch.

http://www.one2miniranch.com/stetson-shantung-vented-open-road-2-western-hat/

Is that the twisted straw model? It looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knotten

Practically Family
Just picked up my Akubra Capricorn from the Post Office.
e5189cc4846c03b9b93185677782ca8c.jpg
b6a66840bc50cabc8f1c006e0371f195.jpg
f54f0badc97ce48506b2f791747507f0.jpg

We thank the one who gives us a hat but do we thank the ONE who gave us the head on which to wear it,

Nice hat. I've got one just like it. I'm not a huge fan of the polystraw, but there is no denying that this hat looks sharp and, thanks to the vented crown, keeps you cool.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. This morning a lightweight green hued Knox Vagabond was my hat of choice.

i-nj8rfZ9-M.jpg

i-PKWZnJp-M.jpg

I have started some yard clean-up and the 70'f temps have me wearing a straw hat for the first time since early Fall 2017. The vintage Sea Spray is a unique straw. The straw hat is a tight weave, while having side and top vents. The edge treatment is clever. It is enjoyable to wear. The leather sweat works well handing the sweaty efforts this morning.

i-ZwqKdR3-M.jpg

i-vChwDcV-M.jpg

i-L3nqVqC-M.jpg

i-XpfSMmS-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Greetings Eric et al:
Vagabond is such a nicely shaped hat and such a pleasure to wear. I shudder everytime i wear mine because it loses stitches on the unreeded sweatband. Otherwise it would be my go to black hat.
Love your’s, sweet vented Sea Spray as well!
Be well. Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy