Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
It is due to arrive on Thursday. Can't wait -- I'll definitely post photos! :)

Cheers,
JtL

OHH LA LA. Can't wait to see that one. My Schoble is due to arrive next Tuesday. Its gonna be a long week[huh]

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Panama Bob Panama blocked by Art Fawcett

p1012969cx0.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Mike in Seattle said:
King Ludwig's is really good - we've had lunch there a few times. We usually make the run closer to Christmas. Haven't been in 3-4 years.

Yep, we usually go at Chrismas time if we are home. Haven't been in acouple years either, though. Spur of the moment trip idea and we are staying right in the village. Top is off the jeep and we are packed and ready to head out:D

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
Yep, we usually go at Chrismas time if we are home. Haven't been in acouple years either, though. Spur of the moment trip idea and we are staying right in the village. Top is off the jeep and we are packed and ready to head out:D

Lucky you! I'll be sitting up near Snoqualmie Falls swatting the world's nastiest mosquitos (here at home, the mosquito bites are no biggie - but 20 miles to there and each bite turns into an inch round raspberry-colored welt that itches for 2-3 days).

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
woodsie said:
Handlebar,
Thanks for the head's up (And the link too). I was wondering for days where you were gonna spend the week end, and what lid you'd be wearing. Now I can rest easy.
Be well,
Woods

lol lol What has happened to this forum[huh]

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I think there's been a surge in drunk posting.
Some people get mean, others get a little strange, and BT gets all poetic.
;)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
I think there's been a surge in drunk posting.
Some people get mean, others get a little strange, and BT gets all poetic.
;)

Thanks Lefty, I thought it was just me. I post about a really neat Bavarian town in the mountains that is interesting at the least and show a pic of the hat I am wearing in a 'what hat are you wearing' thread and get a salty response. Wow

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Nah, it's going around. Here in the midwest, I'd say it's the heat, but I'm not sure about what's causing it everywhere else. As to your trip, have fun. It was the salty response that got me to check out the link. That place looks beautiful, and I can't believe how much it resembles the area around Munich. I'd love to go there around Christmas.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
Nah, it's going around. Here in the midwest, I'd say it's the heat, but I'm not sure about what's causing it everywhere else. As to your trip, have fun. It was the salty response that got me to check out the link. That place looks beautiful, and I can't believe how much it resembles the area around Munich. I'd love to go there around Christmas.

Thanks Lefty, Christmas there is..........well...........its magical. I will post some pictures of it when we get back if anyone is interestedlol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR