Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
Not exactly today, but last week during my trip to Yogyakarta, one of the greatest tourism area in Indonesia besides Bali :) Here's me in Ratu Boko Palace - an exotic ruins, near Prambanan temple area.

The hat's Stetson Nolton, as far as I'm concerned (the tag inside states Nltn). I'd love to have other member who have similar hat to share here, cause I don't know what's the original brim look like. This one's already deformed when I bought it from Ebay, I just shaped it in the most proper way as I viewed it, semi slouch type.

DSC00433.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bakers44 said:
Had the day off today, and it's quite warm here; so I was sporting the 1930's Dobbs 20 I picked up a few months ago, as it's the most light-weight hat I own. :)

Photo1374-2.jpg

Great look B-44. Quite a change from most of your other pics but you look quite the sport! :eusa_clap

elvisroe

A-List Customer
Yohanes said:
Not exactly today, but last week during my trip to Yogyakarta, one of the greatest tourism area in Indonesia besides Bali :) Here's me in Ratu Boko Palace - an exotic ruins, near Prambanan temple area.
QUOTE]
Baik sekali mas!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
It's finally going to hit 90 here in New York today, so I decided I'd wear my vintage boater to work, just to stay cool and blow a few minds. One person at the corner distributing political leaflets said "Cool hat!". No other reactions yet. :)

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Mr. Paladin said:
Grandkids came for the week last week. Did some roping instruction in my OR...

Mr. Paladin,
Great hat and most of all great pictures!! :eusa_clap
It must be fantastic to be a grandfather, and have your grandchildren over.
But can you teach me these tricks too?
You know... I'm the proud father of three daughters. :eusa_doh: ;)

Torpedo

One Too Many
You are doing very well! :eusa_clap

Colby, Bakers, I see more of you are trying the Hollywood brim style. Must try myself some day...

BobC, that Borso is a fine lid for sure!

Jimmy, "................" (speechless! ;) )

IndyC, that daring ribbon with the Panama does succed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran