Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Nicki and I ready for dinner:
DSC_0002.jpg

This one should definitely be in a frame at your house, Gene. Great picture of the two of you. Kim and I really enjoyed spending some time with you and Nicki, and the dinner at Palo was to die for.

BobC

Mr. Paladin said:
Great weekend of hats, everyone! You cruisers sure look sharp in all your configurations; glad it was a good time for you all. Gene, I'm afraid I'd have had the AED with me in a backpack, just in case of an :eek: !!!

This weekend was our anniversary which we celebrated by a visit to the Dallas Symphony at the Meyerson Hall. It was also the opening debut for my mint Deluxe Stetson St. Regis homburg in a silver/dove grey. It picked up a half dozen compliments though it was the only hat in evidence; not even a black western to be seen!

Aniv-Meyerson001.jpg

Mr. P, that is a very sharp Homberg. Looks great on you!

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
This weekend was our anniversary which we celebrated by a visit to the Dallas Symphony at the Meyerson Hall. It was also the opening debut for my mint Deluxe Stetson St. Regis homburg in a silver/dove grey. It picked up a half dozen compliments though it was the only hat in evidence; not even a black western to be seen!

Very spiffy, Mr. P! You were made to wear Homburgs!:eusa_clap

Sue

Mr. Paladin

Garrett said:
Very sharp, Mr P. What was Dallas Symphony performing?

Mahler's Symphony #1 and a piece composed by Christopher Theofanidis called "Songs of Love" which I understand he wrote especially for the cellist who played it, Nina Kotova. Dinner as well and it was a great evening!

Slouch-Hat

Familiar Face
Jaxon Wool Iconoclast. Just picked it up and love the nice price and slightly-Australian styling. Sorry, no picture; I'm out at the coffee-house on my laptop. No photo abilities on it.

Slouch...

BobC

Today's hat has been a Borsalino. Had an interesting experience while we were out buying a new suitcase to replace the one the airline destroyed for us this time. It's pretty windy, and as I was carrying the new suitcase and a bag in the other hand, my hat went sailing across the parking lot, under a car and on down the line. It's been a good long time since I ran that hard and might not have done it for many other things except a vintage Borso. lol

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

cptjeff

Practically Family
Slouch-Hat said:
Jaxon Wool Iconoclast. Just picked it up and love the nice price and slightly-Australian styling. Sorry, no picture; I'm out at the coffee-house on my laptop. No photo abilities on it.

Slouch...

Just an Indy style safari with a tonal ribbon right?

billysmom

One Too Many
BobC said:
It's been a good long time since I ran that hard and might not have done it for many other things except a vintage Borso. lol

IMG_1520.jpg

I would have been running, too! They do just sail away sometimes!

Hope all's well now.

Sue

Garrett

billysmom said:
This one's been around the lounge for awhile - currently resides at my house.

It was a boater kind of day .... :)

Boater928.jpg

Sue

That one looks familiar;) :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran