Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Matt. I think more than a few of us are survivors of blows to the head... :confused:;)

Daniele such a great match for you! That's one fine furry fuzzy felt, fella!

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
Brilliant parade of hats today, gentlemen!
Daniele and Alan I'm loving those long hairs
MM, the crown height on that Knox is delightful

Gotta get crackin' here, I've been so busy lately!
83e1efa1-a8fb-4723-8fca-d57bc2482f04_zpsjngigb01.jpg

0151161e-0f18-45dc-8d84-e8cc1c8f747f_zpsucfdrenz.jpg

Royal Stetson today for me. Inspired by Charlie's stellar example. Just trying to keep up
Look at that darn shadow. Got to get a selfie stick

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the extraordinary array of eye candy over the last few days. You all fill my days with lots of fun (and jealousy! [emoji6]).

Going with my oldest hat today: a 1910s Knox derby, from the days when Knox was sold by "Sole Agents". That's an interesting business model.

I love the high crown and tight d'orsay curl on this one. Plus, I find it exceptionally cool that the price tag with the handwritten stock number is still there after a century.
View attachment 44055 View attachment 44056 View attachment 44057 View attachment 44058 View attachment 44059 View attachment 44060

Congratulations to everyone for nearly making it to another Friday. Enjoy your Thursday.

Late edit... Can you find the derby in this photo? [emoji3]
e00efaf986319543beef5bbe4a68b7f8.jpg
I love to reflect on how this sturdy, durable style, once so ubiquitous among men of all classes, now (with some notable exceptions) is largely relegated to the dustbin of history. Fashion is an interesting cultural phenomenon.
Very cool Hat!!!

Brilliant parade of hats today, gentlemen!
Daniele and Alan I'm loving those long hairs
MM, the crown height on that Knox is delightful

Gotta get crackin' here, I've been so busy lately!
83e1efa1-a8fb-4723-8fca-d57bc2482f04_zpsjngigb01.jpg

0151161e-0f18-45dc-8d84-e8cc1c8f747f_zpsucfdrenz.jpg

Royal Stetson today for me. Inspired by Charlie's stellar example. Just trying to keep up
Look at that darn shadow. Got to get a selfie stick
Wow Tommy!! Wow!

Gunship

New in Town
It's so cold, I can't even keep my hat on straight. And it's only going to get colder.

D'Aquino

View attachment 44107
jd61 --- Such a great combo of grey & burgundy! Have perused the day's pix and way too many to comment on. Yours was the latest I've seen so you're the lucky pick today. Me --- VS custom Mojave with a burgundy/red wine ribbon. Almost too warm here late in the day for a felt, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner