Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
f8bbafc097e87c36b153844339d17880.jpg
c1f1301062838da59c8d1a291112b834.jpg
a5ed4b4338977968824e680463cef802.jpg
92df1437b20027bf26029070217783c8.jpg

Biltmore weekend.
d70a6f7d813350cb88f851567911f13b.jpg
9b959eb86af8b6f4ea3b2b2f9e47c3fb.jpg
93aaaae7df24f6b7fceab08c813d6881.jpg
7cf9f1c6041c13b03d45469c952abfc1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great summer look D. All great and super shoes.

Finally got a flight to Miami. We'll get to Ecuador tomorrow night, one day late. Next flight out isn't until almost 4pm.

I'm not in the best mood. Grabbed a room at a decent hotel, the nicer rooms were already packed. Free shuttle, pillow, clean room. I'm set. Too tired to eat. Bed. What a day. Up at 1:30 am.... ugh.

30 minutes of rain and thunder storms put hundreds of people off their plans. Our pilot was great. The people at the gate, who literally slammed the door shut in my face, means American Airlines will never see another dime from me.
Bummer Doug. Hope your day goes better tomorrow.

Michael

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What an absolutely splendid look sir!!!! The hat just tops it all off. I must know where you got those shoes and by whom they are made? :)
Thank you, Jeremy. The shoes are Ferragamo. I purchased them in NY approximately 10 years ago at the Ferragamo outlet store in Woodbury Commons. The model name is Fable.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Thank you, Jeremy. The shoes are Ferragamo. I purchased them in NY approximately 10 years ago at the Ferragamo outlet store in Woodbury Commons. The model name is Fable.
My pleasure sir. You always look top notch. Thank you very kindly for the tips on the shoes. I have been considering a pair of white wingtips to go with a couple of linen suits and my seersucker suit.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My pleasure sir. You always look top notch. Thank you very kindly for the tips on the shoes. I have been considering a pair of white wingtips to go with a couple of linen suits and my seersucker suit.
Finally got a flight to Miami. We'll get to Ecuador tomorrow night, one day late. Next flight out isn't until almost 4pm.

I'm not in the best mood. Grabbed a room at a decent hotel, the nicer rooms were already packed. Free shuttle, pillow, clean room. I'm set. Too tired to eat. Bed. What a day. Up at 1:30 am.... ugh.

30 minutes of rain and thunder storms put hundreds of people off their plans. Our pilot was great. The people at the gate, who literally slammed the door shut in my face, means American Airlines will never see another dime from me.
Travel safe, Fed.

Bolero

A-List Customer
some people just need to keep stupid things they want to say to themselves

hey @Bolero ... with all due respect ... keep your opinions about peoples appearance confined to your family and friends... or at the very least anyone who would actually care what you think

thanks big dog

Hey Anthony, this forum is all about Appearance (Hats)....In defense of my remarks re Bob, I just called it the way I see it, not defamatory or nasty just an offhand comment...
Bob is a big boy he can handle an offhand comment about his looks...Plenty of room here for non-PC remarks, I single out Bob because he is a nice guy and very popular here and I wanted him to know how I felt, PM was not required.
Carry on Anthony...

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Hey Anthony, this forum is all about Appearance (Hats)....In defense of my remarks re Bob, I just called it the way I see it, not defamatory or nasty just an offhand comment...
Bob is a big boy he can handle an offhand comment about his looks...Plenty of room here for non-PC remarks, I single out Bob because he is a nice guy and very popular here and I wanted him to know how I felt, PM was not required.
Carry on Anthony...
I can't even remember what Bob looked like before the whiskers. If that's how the homeless carry themselves in your part of the world, then them guys have style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner